quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sh*t's Ville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 30, 2008 12:53 AM    Post subject: Sh*t's Ville Reply with quote

Scowling Demon Yep, that is what my community is. There are people in my apartment complex that thrive on emotionally bullying with every tactic they can use. Well it appears that any type of bullying is on a rampant surge in today's times. There are many forms of bullying such as the physical push and shoves to beatings or just the emotional bullying. I have found the different kind of bully that thrives on drama caused by them bullying emotionally. I saw it at Goodwill with the teachers no less and now the less desireables around here where I live. The whole country is probably most bullies it seems as their victims who go ballistic are the ones who pay the most. The perpetrators of the victims of the bullying; don't care when they go balistic unless it affect them in a bad way.

For those of you who have had or know a kid to be bullied can imagine how damaging that is to that kid. Some people that have been bullied so much and so many times will snap and sometimes do really bad stuff.

There are grown up bullies as well. Well, I do have a lot of self control when it comes to the bullies tormenting me but tonight I did snap. I let one of the bullies have it right out in the open. I told her to keep her mouth shut about me and if she wanted a piece of me to come on. Of course she didn't want a piece of me, she's a bully. I've had a really bad time with a good number of people here lately and it just had been building inside of me over the months.

Well, I'm moving out of here as soon as I can when my lease is up.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 30, 2008 12:33 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

of course she didn't want a piece of you, barbara; bullies never do. good for you for standing up to her.

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 30, 2008 2:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always found that bullies are cowards at heart, Barb.

They can't take what they dish out, and if you hold your head up high, and stand up to them, they usually back down. It's easier to look for another victim than to fight back.

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
Snowlover

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 30, 2008 4:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara,

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
Eleanor Roosevelt

Don't let the turkeys get your down.

Kaye
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: March 30, 2008 10:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Barbara, sorry to hear of your troubles.
I hope you can get out of there or some
of them move instead......
Why cant some people mind their own?
Im glad you stood up to her though.
She may not be bullying you anymore.
You have alot of positive things going on in your
life right now too, so I hope the good will outweigh
the bad soon.

My avatars name is moon ray
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 30, 2008 10:26 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you everyone.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: