quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hi Everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: November 3, 2008 4:33 PM    Post subject: Hi Everyone Reply with quote

I must appologize for not being round much. Life here moves forward and mostly around here anyway not in such pleasant ways. I have spent alot of time with Drs because of my self harming. It was out of control and well I did it to deeply and ended up with stitches for it. Also been waiting for things to happen financially and think this has finally been taken care of. Will be going for a social security hearing on the 5th of December wish me luck everyone. And after that I will be moving to Virginia. Hey Barb maybe we can get together I will be in Norfolk. Kevin thank you for leaving the light on.

Depression also has been out of control which is what triggered the round of self harming. I also have been sleeping a great deal. But that is hopefully under control now. I have missed you all and again I am sorry for not being there.

To all the new Quiters my story is a long an sorted one and full of pain and sorrow through which time I quit smoking and managed to do it. Don't ever think that it is impossible because if I and all the other great quiters on here can do it so can you. Keep trying and we are here to listen and support.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 3, 2008 5:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leona,

Sorry to hear of all you've went through. Sad It's good you have gotten help, and are moving forward...in more ways than one. Wink Very Happy

You have an awesome testimony of how despite emotional upheaval...you have stayed quit through it all. You are really stronger within than you believe Leona!! My hat is off to you for keeping your quit!!

Big Hugs Leona...Here's to brighter days ahead! {{{{{Leona}}}}}

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 3, 2008 7:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

no need to apologize, leona; you're still a part of the family, even if you haven't been home in a while. it's good to hear from you; glad things are going in a positive direction for you again. Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: November 3, 2008 8:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you here Leona ~ Welcome back!

Essie
4/14/04
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: November 3, 2008 8:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you back among this family, Leona. Hang in with woofmang.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: November 4, 2008 12:37 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona - its always nice to have you stop by. I'm sorry things have been so difficult for you - but I'll keep my fingers crossed that the SocSec hearing works out for you - and the future is a bit brighter. Hold on to that wonderful quit. Well done! Take care! ((((Leona))))

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: November 4, 2008 4:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you everyone. I am hopeing things work too I am tired of living on nothing at all. And having to depend on the X fiance to pay my bills. And have us fighting CONSTANTLY. It is very wearing upon the person.

I am glad I have a home to come to. And I will be glad to move from here

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: