quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I fighting mad
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 7, 2009 11:40 PM    Post subject: I fighting mad Reply with quote

but the drinks I've had have me mellow at the moment. If any of you recall anything about my next door neighbor whom I've had trouble with since she moved in you can relate to just how nuts she really is.

Today my next door neighbor called the cops saying I hit her car when I pulled in my parking space in front of her car. She was lying and got the neighbor who stole my credit credit number to lie for her and back up her lie. The officer told my next door neighbor that he could not see any damage to her car but she got down and looked real close to her license plate and told the officer that there was a scratch there that wasn't there and that the license plate was a special one that costs more money. He made me give her my insurance information even though he said there was not enough damage to warrent writing a report.

I'm so pissed.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
StuartH

Quit Date:
September 12, 2008

PostPosted: May 8, 2009 3:10 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go rent a car....
After that, you know what to do Wink

I'm only joking of course, but it would certainly make you feel better Laughing

Totally tobacco free - Cannot guarantee nut free
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: May 8, 2009 11:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be happy either. Sorry Barb that you are still having so much trouble and sorry I wasn't able to come to the phone last time you called I was in the middle of something and couldn't leave. I haven't had time to call you back. Sorry

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: May 9, 2009 1:25 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara
These go with tires pretty good, oh and you can not get prints off of them. Just a thought.
Jim

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2009 9:01 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Stuart, Leoan, and Jim. And than you Stuart and Jim for the chuckle. Leona, that is okay. You can call me when you get the chance.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 9, 2009 1:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear you're having these troubles with your neighbors, barbara. Sad

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: May 9, 2009 1:55 PM    Post subject: Re: I fighting mad Reply with quote

Barbara K. wrote:
but the drinks I've had have me mellow at the moment. If any of you recall anything about my next door neighbor whom I've had trouble with since she moved in you can relate to just how nuts she really is.

Today my next door neighbor called the cops saying I hit her car when I pulled in my parking space in front of her car. She was lying and got the neighbor who stole my credit credit number to lie for her and back up her lie. The officer told my next door neighbor that he could not see any damage to her car but she got down and looked real close to her license plate and told the officer that there was a scratch there that wasn't there and that the license plate was a special one that costs more money. He made me give her my insurance information even though he said there was not enough damage to warrent writing a report.

I'm so pissed.

I would call your insurance company and tell them the story and that you did NOT hit her car. they wont pay then.

My avatars name is moon ray
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2009 8:47 PM    Post subject: She verbally attacked me again Reply with quote

My next door neighbor verbally attacked me as soon as I walked out my door this evening. She claims that she has a video of me hitting her car. I told her to show it to the cops. She said she would. She said she was going to burn me for damages. I said to make a claim against my insurance company. She said she would Then when I got in my car and left she verbally attacked another neighbor who was standing outside listening to it.

I'm calling the management on Monday.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Gidget

Quit Date:
March 14, 2008

PostPosted: May 9, 2009 9:45 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara, that's the pitts! I'm sorry you have to deal with such difficult people!
Gidget

My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
-Elaine Maxwell
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 11, 2009 2:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Gidget. Today I didn't hear a peep out of my next door neighbor.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 13, 2009 12:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday I find out that my next door neighbor has charged me with excessive noise and I have to go to court.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: May 13, 2009 8:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara K. wrote:
Yesterday I find out that my next door neighbor has charged me with excessive noise and I have to go to court.

that seems totally silly. how can she do that? did the cops come?
did did they hear anything loud?
what a waste of taxpayer money......
she must be nuts

Kissimee

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 14, 2009 8:28 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

You would think the police would catch on and put a stop to it.

I can NOT control the addiction because if I could, it would NOT be an addiction...BUT I can control ME, the addict.
~Tracy

Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 14, 2009 6:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Hi all,

No one will get involved on my behalf and my next door neighbor will just get her daughter to lie and the neighbor who stole my credit card to lie so I'm going to just work on moving. I swear it's a shame that people do that to others. My next door neighbor needs to get a life as it seems she doesn't have one.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: May 14, 2009 8:09 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: