quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What a wonderful 2 months

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: August 6, 2009 11:12 PM    Post subject: What a wonderful 2 months Reply with quote

Lord I am glad I don't have to do these two months over again. Not only did T.D treat me like I was nothing more the a rag doll that was broken now but my car also went to pot. it jumped time and bent all the valves in the car (don't ask me more cuz I know as much as you do) and I had to buy a new car Which made me mad cuz the Pontiac was 1500.00 and no longer any good so it is being taken to the scrapyard. But i had to buy a new car which cost me 600 and hopefully will last a long time. It doesn't look great but it runs good and it does get me from paoint a to point b. But of course that isn't all... my cell phone broke and I had to get a new one of those another 300.00 down the drain and to top everything else off my tv is now dead too.... Which is anothe r300.00 to replace.. This is going on all in the last 2 months. OH JOY....

Well that is out now and I can shut up and go my merry wayI or is it)

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: August 6, 2009 11:45 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked that does not sound like a good 2 months, leona; hopefully, things will start looking up for you here. Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: August 7, 2009 7:37 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those sorts of things happen in "3's" - so that's 3 - you're done!! Turn the corner and don't look back! Hang in there Leona - sending a hug !(((Leona)))

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: August 7, 2009 7:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you have been running around with me Laughing Laughing I hope things get better for you soon. I am glad I have never gotten attached to my cell phone...it allows me to hold on to it until the guy says look lady you really need an upgrade and it is free... Laughing Laughing
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: August 7, 2009 9:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

There must be something going around here in Michigan, Leona. Just replaced the stove, the oven died and cost more to fix than a replacement, then my lawn mower went! Darn, what next? Sad

Essie
4/14/04
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: August 7, 2009 10:31 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be something going around. I dunno it was a pain in the butt though. I really couldn't afford to do that but thankfully there was the money to do it now. now I am waiting to see what happnes next. Yep this has been a nightmare 2 months. ^^

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: