quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TGIF

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: October 9, 2009 12:59 AM    Post subject: TGIF Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi All,

What are your plans for the weekend? Bobby is home now and not in my home town but then he's always watching sports on the weekends so I never see him on the weekends anyway. I may go to Wally World or ohterwise known as Walmart. The weekends are usually boring so I should try to think of something to do. Oh, I can go to church Sunday.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: October 9, 2009 7:39 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope you have a lovely weekend Barbara and everyone!
For me...I'm planning on walking tomorrow morning with friends... but other than that - just the usualy weekend stuff...more moving... (yes - I'm still moving) - a little gardening - want to clean things up before it gets too cold - and plant some spring bulbs at the new house. Church, yoga, a stop at the library to pick up some things I requested.

Some extra sleep is also on my agenda - after getting a flu shot today...rest is usually a good idea! Next weekend will be Army reserves...

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: October 9, 2009 10:42 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Mary,

Moving is hard as I've moved this past June so I can relate. I still have boxes that need to be unpacked. Have fun walking with friends.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: October 9, 2009 9:14 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

This weekend is off to a good start!! We were allowed to leave work early today - so I went to a "happy hour" yoga class - it was nice! Hope to get to bed early - the flu shot wasn't too bad. Hope the weather improved tomorrow - its been a gray rainy day.

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: October 10, 2009 3:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary,

It is a on and off rainy sort of day by me too. Will you be getting the H1H1 flu shot? I bet the trees have changed colors by you and are beautiful.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Rusty

Quit Date:
December 13, 2004

PostPosted: October 10, 2009 9:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi BK and Mary, hope you are both having a good weekend. My day has been spent studying, but I'm done now, so tomorrow I think I will get out of the house -- go get some tomatoes at the flea market maybe.

It's still very hot here in north Florida -- in the 90s.

Have a great Sunday!

Rusty

The Buddha says: Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn't learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn't learn a little, at least we didn't get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn't die; so, let us all be thankful.
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: October 10, 2009 9:33 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All ~ It's cold and rainy here in Michigan, but we've had a happy day all the same. Three of the grandchildren are at their homecoming dances tonight and we got to see them in all their finery! They grow up so fast Crying or Very sad but were so beautiful (or) handsome tonight! Very Happy

Essie
4/14/04
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: October 10, 2009 9:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Rusty and Essie.

Rusty, that is hot by you. I'm glad it's cool here in central Virginia. I paid almost $2 for one tomato here by me. I hope they're cheaper by you.

Essie, I bet they were pretty/handsome. Glad to hear your happy all the same even with the rain. I've been rather happy myself lately.

I've been trying to debug some HTML code with no luck so far. I did find out today why I could not erase my photos in my new SLR camera today. I'm stuck at home though with nothing to take pictures of.

barbara

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: