quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sister needs your prayers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: December 10, 2009 5:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

She called it is depression big time, dehydration and something else to do with her leg....the nursing home backed up my thoughts of her not trying to come home for Christmas and now she seems to see it was not just mean ole me....but, I am cautious..the trust is lacking again.
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 10, 2009 6:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is such a stressful time of the year for you and her to be dealing with this (of course, i'm sure there isn't a real good time of the year to be dealing with something like this, anyway, but christmas time can be tough on family ties even with the closest families)... hang in there, kay. (((you)))

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 13, 2009 8:52 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay,

I'm sorry you have to go through so much with your sister. I haven't talked with any of my family for almost 2 years except a half sister I've never met. It was hard for a long time but now that I'm use to not having them in my life I am doing much better. Sisters are special though and they do tend to have upsets with each other. Your sister will likely want to be chummy again as if my memory serves me correct she did before.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
matta89

Quit Date:
January 1, 2013

PostPosted: January 14, 2010 4:05 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay, I missed this, I guess I just didn't keep a eye out on posts enough. I'm sorry for everything that has happened over the last 6 months.

-Matt

"If you are living out of a sense of obligation you are slave."
Wayne Dyer
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: February 2, 2010 10:41 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone..I have not been on much lately....talked to my sister tonight and they think she may have another blockage in the other leg...I will just have to wait and see...she said she did not want further surgery...did not think she could go through it again...can't afford not to either....
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: