quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: April 9, 2010 7:37 PM    Post subject: update Reply with quote

WEll folks I think that maybe an update here. I will NOT be going to tennessee my stepmother couldn't come for me as my brother in law is on dialousis and my sister couldn't leave him and step mom didn't wnat to make the trip alone. I can't blame her...My now X fiance is definately being a jerk. Today he tells mewhen he comes out to bring in papers for his mom to put together that I need to pay for th elights and phone and this is after he had promised that he would pay them. So again I have been lied to and I dont' like it one bit. Seems that everywhere I look there are those that lie to me constantly. I gave him 24 yhours to get the cell phone out of my name and into his.

I am very angry and very hurt by all of this. I gave him 16 years of my life and yest they weren't perfect and yest i went to virginia to see someon e but only afther he pushed me away by not holding me not telling me he loved me not talkign to me there was no communication or love whatsoever.. I came back this time to see if we coudl work things out to only find that he had already met someone that my daughter intorduce3d him to... and he left.

Noe he has =decided that he wants his new"woman" to chaperone us I don't gget thinks he is scared of me now afraid he might actually hear the trutyh?

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: April 10, 2010 12:14 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona, I'm so sorry you're being treated so badly -- wish there were something that could be done to turn things around. I hope your "ex" gets his head on straight and does the right thing for you and his mother.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: April 10, 2010 2:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo he won't he doesn't even think he is doing anything wrong.. I may not be on the internet for a few days because he is going to have the phone disconnected.. So yeah I have to get it in my namne.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: April 10, 2010 7:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope you will find your way through all of these challenges - and find a better tomorrow...(((Leona))). Take care!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 11, 2010 10:07 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{leona}}}

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: April 11, 2010 8:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{{{Leona}}}}}

Essie
4/14/04
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: