quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

It just keeps getting better and better

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: May 14, 2010 10:59 PM    Post subject: It just keeps getting better and better Reply with quote

NOT.......

The X fiance decided that I wasn't going to get the moeny from the routes I ran UNLESS I can come up with the proof he owes me... Good greif... been running routes for 16 years. WIT"H HIM till recently when he got mad cuz I yelled at him for what he did to me and his mother... Oh yes I lost it... BIG... Seem to be doing that alot lately....

So now I am broke have a whole month to get through and am having to let my son handle it all because the X fiance now has given me back teh cell phone ALONG with the bill... JOY another 50 on top of everythiing else he stuck me with bill wise.

NOpe it wasn't enough that he left he also stuck me with not only MY bills but his too... Had to pay them if ZI didn't want to lose the phone and lights. As well as the cell phones. mine, my daughters and his...Cell phones were all in my name... The phone(land line) and the lights were in his but I had to have eveything switched to my name hence had to pay the damn bills... so now am broke..... lvoely... and need to do laundry, and pick up a few things from the store(toothpaste ect) and can't... I have a dr appointment on the 28th and it now looks like I a am not going to make that either. No moeny for the gas.

What else can he do? Oh yeah I forgot he showed up at the house MONDAY day after the mothers day and wished his mother happy mothers day but here is the kicker he made sure I wasn't going to be here...his goes right along with whenever he came out to the hosue before he had a chaperone or awhat I cal;led a body guard( yeah pathetic) He told her that he and the lady from the sttore here were goign to take her to look at appartments... good grief what part of ... she is moving in with me doesn't he get?

Rigth now I think if he were to step foot anywher enear my hous I would brain him with a fry pan...( all I have here gave teh gun to my son) Lucky him right....

Anyway thus is my life OH yeah still going to have to move.... no money for bgills... had to give up 2 of my cats ... can't have them in the apartment only one animal Sad JOy oh joy.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: May 15, 2010 9:39 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like you need Judge Judy.

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 15, 2010 3:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ditto what Jim said.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: May 15, 2010 11:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's just wrong...hope justice prevails!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: May 16, 2010 12:34 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspect that the X fiance has been seeing this woman he is now with for some time... Last to know right( me that is)

Anyway I am going to let my son handle this because I would just again end up losing y cool and making things worse. I can't seem to hold mey temper in palce no matter how hard I try. I am totally burned out and there just doesn't seem to be an releif in sight.

The cat I have left is clinging to me like I am going to disappear too.. He just doesn't understand what all is going on. And you know what I can't blame him becuase frankly I dont' unerstand it eitehr.

I am off to bed for the night... and pray that DAvid ( x fiance) rrots in hell for what he has done.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: