quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TGIF 6-25-10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 25, 2010 4:22 PM    Post subject: TGIF 6-25-10 Reply with quote

How is everyone doing today? How is your weekend plans looking? How is the weather?

It's not as hot today as it had been but still hot. My eye feels much better today after having a piece of stitch that had floated away and got stuck in my eye taken out. My bf kept after me until I went to the doctor for it. Speaking of boyfriends, my ex boyfriend Bobby called me last night which shocked the you know what out of me.

The only thing I have planned is to spend time with bf tonight and tomorrow if he doesn't have to work so much again. Church on Sunday. And I NEED to clean house this weekend bad.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: June 25, 2010 11:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready for a weekend!! Started off with a happy hour gathering with co-workers - celebrating the completion of a project. Then dinner with a friend at an Italian resturant (had some fantastic fried zucchini as an appetizer). Saturday - Walking in the morning with friends, then Curves and library (return the overdue items). Then more housework. Mass on Saturday evening. Yoga on Sunday and a walk - at least 5 miles. Hope for a quiet Sunday evening. Need to catch up on my sleep...so good night! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 25, 2010 11:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mary, it sounds like you had a nice time tonight. I'm sure the quiet Sunday night will be very enjoyable considering how busy you always are.

My boyfriend worked late tonight and has to work in the morning. I will see him tomorrow though. I'm in hot water with him again. He heard rumors that I was with another man. I did see another man as a friend but nothing else. Still I feel guilty and will fess up to seeing this friend in the past. This other guy was not good for me as he tried to break my boyfriend and I up.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: