quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Good times & Bad Times

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: March 3, 2010 2:01 AM    Post subject: Good times & Bad Times Reply with quote

Hey everyone just stopping by to say 'Hi' I haven't forgotten any one of you since day 1 I joined here at Woofmang all the support you gave me is so much appreciated.

Much has been happening here good news first my Daughter is getting married in July in Phuket so it's off to Asia I go has been hard as the flights from Australia to Phuket are well over 1,600.00 not including accommodation or food ahhhh !!but it's all organised as the flights cost so much going to stay in Phuket 5 days than off to Saigon - Hanoi - Beijing - Shanghai -Hong Kong will be a mini adventure Very Happy

Bad is MS is getting me down so tired & dizzy most of the time thank goodness Autumn is here still 30c today feels like 40 to me !,but I am not going to focus on that too much, looking forward to the wedding .I told her she better stay married!!.

Also excited my 5 year quit is up in April 28 yay !!, time certainly has flown by.

Love to All Simone xx
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: March 3, 2010 11:31 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

...nice update my friend! I sent you a PM - should have read this first (sorry).

Congrats on the upcoming wedding - be very careful on your asian adventure - travel safely and enjoy! Your looking forward to Autumn as much as I'm looking forward to SPRING!! Take care - if you can - come back and we'll celebrate FIVE YEARS with you in April!!

(((Simone))) ...congrats...and keep that gorgeous quit going!!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: March 3, 2010 11:36 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

love you too....hope you have a wonderful adventure
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 4, 2010 1:29 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

sounds like an awesome trip, simone! wow! i'm sure you'll have a great time! Smile

sorry to hear the ms is getting you down, but glad to hear that you're focused on something good; best of luck to you and your daughter. Very Happy

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: March 4, 2010 3:59 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone & Mary I just emailed you ! Wink
It is going to be one adventure I never expected....trust my Daughter to pick a place that is so far lol....I am getting quite excited now as i have chatted to a girl in Hong Kong for 8 years now I will meet her ...yes I will be careful ..extra careful.

I am not leaving until July so I will be back every opportunity i can I must celebrate my 5 year quit here with you guys as I thank you all for keeping me strong , finding woofmang was my god send .

Simone xx
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: March 4, 2010 10:12 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Simone. It's so great to hear from you and to hear such good news. I know you're very excited about the wedding and the fantastic trip. What a reason to visit and tour another part of the world. Bet you can't wait for the time to pass.

Take care and stay in touch.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: November 28, 2010 9:07 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi to everyone ! well the wedding was amazing the trip to Phuket,Vietnam-Beijing-Chengdu & Hong Kong the most amazing month of my life...all that annoyed me was even cab drivers smoked!..gave me a sore throat from so many smokers ...

The wedding was like a fairytale stunning my baby girl looked like a litttle tiny fairy beautiful as I've ever seen her.

What an adventure as we had no tour guise just winged every place off the plane to the hotel than off to find the local supermarket to get water & food.

I must say the tourist advertisement should mention not a single soul speaks English.......unless you go on a pre-booked tour .

I am still adjusting to being home I loved the hustle & bustle & sheer vibrancy of Asia .Australia is sooooooo quite but than again there's no place like home.

Love to All xoxoxo
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 30, 2010 8:41 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see you, simone - glad your whirlwind tour of asia went so well - welcome back! Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: November 30, 2010 9:53 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kevin great to be back Very Happy Very Happy but what a vibrant country if I could afford to live there I very well could be persuaded. Cool
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: January 7, 2011 11:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear your journey was fun - sounds crazy and scary - but a real adventure! Congrats on making it home in one piece! I hope your daughter is happy in her marriage. and Happy New Year!!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: January 8, 2011 12:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year Mary Very Happy Hope you have a fantastic one .~hugs~ xox

I met my friend face to face & she is a darling we have been chatting lol.... also met her Mum who took us to dinner absolutely the most hospitable genuine people I've ever met in a long time.

Yes it's over 6 months since the wedding already Shocked they are so happy bless their hearts .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: