quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hello and Merry Christmas to all........

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Idream

Quit Date:
October 9, 2006

PostPosted: December 19, 2011 12:15 PM    Post subject: Hello and Merry Christmas to all........ Reply with quote

I have not been on for some time but always remember and think of Kevin and you guys often escpecially at Christmas time. I quit in Oct. of 2006 (if I recall correctly) and I recall how hard that first Christmas was after my quit. I had been ill a lot with COPD and pneumonia multiple times and it was so hard .........but I have held my course and want to encourage all of you to do so. My beloved brother-in-law and boss lost his life of 71 yrs on Nov 17th of COPD.........he fought hard and I must tell you he was in such pain at times........it was extrememly hard to see him suffer as he was such a hugh part of my world BUT seeing that also added reinforcement to my daily decision to stay nicotine free. I do hope you are all doing well and have a great 2012.........I will be 65 in Jan and am looking forward to a great 2012 and possible retirement if my sis decided to shut down this business we work at.........Take care!

He who would leap high must take a long run.
Danish Proverb -www.quotationspage.com
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: December 19, 2011 1:17 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas and am sorry to hear of your loss May 2012 be a good year for you and all of us

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: December 19, 2011 1:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas, IDream. It's great to learn that you're still a "free" woman. Congrats on your quit.

Sorry to hear of the loss in your family. There's never a way to reconcile losses of that kind. My prayers are with you.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: December 20, 2011 3:28 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry to hear about your brother in law...I hope the family is doing well. Congrats on staying smoke free...COPD is definitely no picnic to those who are still struggling with the early days of a quit...once diagnosed, there is not a second chance,,,just SAYIN"
KAY

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: