quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

21 Days as a non-smoker

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoodGolly

Quit Date:
November 13, 2012

PostPosted: December 3, 2012 11:14 AM    Post subject: 21 Days as a non-smoker Reply with quote

I am absolutely thrilled that I am going in to my 3rd week of not smoking. So much to be grateful for.... like a much cleaner home and car; being active; enjoyment of breathing much better; hair that smells nice; rosier skin; and a great sense of accomplishment! These are just some of the rewards I'm experiencing.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: December 4, 2012 10:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

..."and a great sense of accomplishment." You're doing it, friend. All those things you mentioned we've all noticed. Life as a non-smoker is wonderful. You have much to be proud of. Stay in touch and stay free.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: December 5, 2012 5:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WTG. You are on your way down Freedom Road. Be Strong, Be Tuff.
Jim

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: