quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Relapse

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ben

Quit Date:
August 8, 2004

PostPosted: November 6, 2014 2:01 PM    Post subject: Relapse Reply with quote

I quit smoking cigarettes over 10 yrs ago. I did great, staying tobacco free until about a year ago when a friend gave me a cigar to celebrate his new baby. Unfortunately, I smoked it and got hooked. I play golf and started smoking cigars whenever I play. I have now increased up to 3 or 4 cigars a day. They are not big fat ones, but cheap medium sized, (Dutch Masters President). I thought I could quit anytime and have tried several times with a few days of no cigars, but I keep going back to them..
Woofmang was very helpful 10 years ago when I quit cigarettes, and I hope it can be again. The boards were a lot more active back then, with lots of people posting messages of encouragement, and tales of their own quits.
I hope that finally admitting I am once again hooked will get me on the right trail to nicofreedom. I have set in my mind a date of Monday Nov 24th to quit. I plan on posting frequently till then to try and increase my resolve.
Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: