quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Happy & Healthy Today

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Snowlover

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 4, 2004 7:04 PM    Post subject: Happy & Healthy Today Reply with quote

Thought I'd pass on some postive thoughts today. Seems I'm usually ranting about how terrible this whole thing is.

Well, today my son told me I act younger. Guess you know how that made me feel! Of course he meant I'm not huffing and puffing. I'm not acting older than my age. I can get out and do fun things with him again. And we did have fun this weekend. He said I was bouncier and I feel that way (who cares if there is no such word). He meant energetic and happier.

Well, I feel so good lately. I went to the gym 4 times last week.

My sister told me I look better than I have in a long time.

This is something I've been waiting for I think. That others can actually notice the physical changes in me. (I've been aware of it since the first week). When someone else can actually see it, then it must be real.

I know lots of you have experienced this. It does get better and better and more worthwhile.
Razz
Kaye
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 5, 2004 12:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's great to hear, Kaye!

Smile

keep it bouncing!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 5, 2004 1:15 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

That ROCKS, Kaye! Kudos to you. And might I say you have the attitude of a twenty-something... isn't it wonderful to look, feel and act young without having to BE young all over again.... ((I was at the park with the dogs at around noon and a carload of drunk teenage girls pulled into the parking lot, ran into the woods and threw up.... don't miss those days.. not one bit....))

Happy fourth!

-Zuzu
MorgandyMorgance

Quit Date:
June 28, 2004

PostPosted: July 5, 2004 11:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only been a week for me, and I already feel healthier, so, yes, I can definately identify with that. I can't wait to be able to jog again!!

Nicotine withdrawal can cause depression, bodily pains, nausea and, above all, a desire to kill the entire human race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: