quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Here it goes.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 13, 2004 11:59 PM    Post subject: Here it goes. Reply with quote

Well here it goes. The Mother in law again.
She finally called and asked why we havent stopped over to see her. She is at her mothers house. Well hubby talked to her.
Then he asked if I wanted to see her over at his g.mothers or if his mother should come here. I just told him I was not interested in talking to her beings I have nothing to say.
Here it goes. Last year she had problems and instead of coming to me with them , they were about me, she b===== to everyone else. Not to mention other things. Then when hubby had a chance to talk to her and tell her what she had done and everything she just got up and left. I wasn't home at the time of this. It was all over a stupid garrage sale I was having, that is when it started. Little crap. My only thing was if she had any thing to say to me then say it to me. Not my husband and not my kids.
Well she called and then said everything she had to say to me and then hung up and she hasn't spoken to me since. She keeps asking hubby if I am mad at her. I was never mad at her but Now I am pissed.
She only wants her boys in her life. When their is no trouble she has to cause it ,. or she can't survive it seems. Well now she want my family to visit her. I don't want to go and told him that.
She can come here if she wants to see her son and I really feel that she should. I won't go over to his gmothers , another story.
Well anyway, she wants to patch things up with me when they really wasn't anything to patch. She left and moved out of state and said what she had to and didn't let me say a word and hung up. I was not mad at her . I just wanted her to see my view.
Here is my point. I don't want to see her due to the fact I have nothing to say to her. I have nothing in common with her and I feel if you want to be around someone who will bring you down in every way then go for it , if not then stay away. I chose to stay away and dont' think that , that is wrong. I have nothing to say to her anymore.
I would've liked to have said it over a year ago but I don't feel it would do any good now. I just chose to stay out of her head games. That is all she does. I could never understand her and I can't figure her out.
Now she had me so pissed off this evening and yes I wanted to smoke but I will not let her take that from me.
I feel if a person brings you down spiritually , emotionally , and any other way then you shouldn't bother with them , that doesn't mean I am mad.
I guess I should just say heck with it. I wont go but she can come to her sons house and see him.
This is his house too. I will respect that and that is all.
Now that I got that out , hopefully I can sleep now.
Thanks. I really really needed that out.

aunt leen
merry

Quit Date:
August 15, 2003

PostPosted: July 14, 2004 12:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leen,
You've got your head on straight girl! Don't ever allow anyone to steal your quit from you. And I also think you are being very commendable in welcoming your mother in law into your home under the circumstances. Remember to be good to yourself! Sleep tight!

Mary
Q/D: August 15, 2003
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 14, 2004 12:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mary I will. I think I will get up early and just get some pool time in and relax and read a book or something.
It had been my 72 hours and I deserve a break today. hehe

aunt leen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: