quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For Smoke-free Heidi
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 17, 2004 1:28 PM    Post subject: Rach, law-girl-1969, Tammy Reply with quote

Tammy, Rach, and law-girl-1969, Thank you all for cheering me on this morning, feeling pretty good, one day at a time. Hope you all have a great week end, God be with you, Heidi
Paul

Quit Date:
February 6, 2004

PostPosted: April 17, 2004 3:01 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Heidi!

I hope you have a bright and sunny smokefree day.

We all know you can do this Heidi.

No more Cigs 4 U Idea

ri paul
71 days
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 12:01 AM    Post subject: Hey there Reply with quote

Hi ri paul, Thank you, yes, no more smoking for me, I am thankful almost done with day 2, one day at a time. You know, I think YOU are one AWESOME, COOL guy! Loved the sun today............God be with you, Heidi
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 12:22 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where have I been?How did I not see this awesome party going on. Whew I almost missed it. A smoke free dance....well Granny Carol has a few cool steps left in her.
And AWAAAAAAAAAAY WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Keep up the good work Heidi
I am so proud of you for trying again. You are absolutely right NEVER QUIT QUITTING.
You know how to stay quit.....you are a strong and committed woman. Hang on to those assets.

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
MommaDuckie

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 4:07 AM    Post subject: Hey Heidi, I'm dancing for you too! Reply with quote

I am dancing for you too Heidi. You go girl. I know you can do this. Check out the dancing duck..........lol Go Heidi, Go Heidi! Oh Yea, Oh Yea...

MommaDuckie

Last edited by MommaDuckie on April 18, 2004 9:29 PM; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 8:47 PM    Post subject: What a cool dancing granny!!! Reply with quote

Hi Carol, Hey, thank you very much. That really was a real cool post! Hope alls well with you, yesterday, I started reading about the GIF?? And how you all took a vote for ri Paul, I have to tell you, I am not finished reading it all yet, but, so far what I read and saw, you all are hilarisouly funny!!! I'll go back and finish in a few. Well, thanks, God be with you, Heidi
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 8:54 PM    Post subject: What an adorable little duck!!! Reply with quote

MommaDuckie, Oh my, that is the cutest little moving duck, and the eyes, and little feet moving!!!!! Thank you, I love the little duck. Actually, a couple years back, my younger daughter bought a baby duckie, and raised it to full grown, this little duck made me think of hers.It actually slept in bed with her the first week or so, it slept on her head, and followed her everywhere around the house and outside, peeping all the way, she named it Peepers! We all grew to love her duck, then one day, she set it free, she felt sorry for it in its pen all alone, and we would go back to the lake and visit Peepers, isnt that funny? Thank YOU! God be with you, Heidi P.S. I am going to try and figure out finding that little figure you found for me, if you see it on here, I did good, and if not, well, what do I say, I need computer 101 help immediately!!!! See ya. P.S.S. I am on Day 3, and it really isnt too bad.
MommaDuckie

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 9:28 PM    Post subject: Heidi Reply with quote

So glad to make you smile. You deserve it. I will just keep helping you and befor you know it you will have your own pic too. Just let me know.

MommaDuckie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: