quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Woofmang Member Get Together???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 14, 2004 11:25 PM    Post subject: Woofmang Member Get Together??? Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity--how many of us would be interested in a get together for Woofmang members.......??? I know it would depend on location, etc. I have been thinking of this for a while and am anxious to see what others think....
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: July 14, 2004 11:44 PM    Post subject: Woofmang union in the 3D world Reply with quote

Hi Mindy...Many of us would love a 3D union. There is a post right now in introduction...Mid West Get together. I forgot when it is...I'll check after this post. Also there was another planed one hoping to gather in Southern Ark or Northern Missouri...(Close to Branson) That one fizzled out??

Best thing to do is figure out possible dates...post and see who replies. I for one would love a woofmang union. All depending on how far, and when.

Sandyz
QD 10/23/03

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 15, 2004 10:28 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i put up a poll in the 'lunaversaries, anniversaries, and celebrations' forum to see what the interest level in general might be and the states where the interested parties live; i thought if there was enough interest in a concentrated enough geographic area (or areas), it might be doable...

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 15, 2004 10:31 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kevin,
I had thought of starting a poll, but wasn't sure how to do that. I would be more than happy to help organize if need be!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: