quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Brace yourselves - fair warning!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel

Quit Date:
November 11, 2004

PostPosted: August 3, 2004 10:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the absence. I was in the field for the last week of Officer Candidate School, Phase I (that's where college educated, experienced soldiers get lost in the woods trying to go from here to there with a map and compass). I was back one day and I sprained my ankle about 1/4 mile into a run. Bad word! I hate how those rocks jump under my feet.

Anyway, it sounds like most of you are very successful at finding workouts that you like and that suit you. Like Jahunta says - moving is the key. Keep up the good work! Healthiness may sneak up on you (Look out, Carol!) and the best news is that you get to buy all new clothes! Yay! Shopping!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: