quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Feeling Hopeless
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: August 11, 2004 9:30 AM    Post subject: Keep moving forward... Reply with quote

It takes time to learn new things. We are learning not to smoke.

I couldn't sleep last night and got up and made coffee. A thought went through my mind...I'd like a cig..

I haven't had that thought in a looong time. I told myself no and forgot about it untill now. I am learning more everyday about this sneaky addiction.

You can do this...NEVER give up...keep on moving forward...one step at a time.

Sandyz
Nine months, two weeks, four days, 16 hours, 24 minutes and 38 seconds. 13170 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,797.81. Life saved: 6 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 30 minutes.

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Joanna

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: August 11, 2004 9:40 PM    Post subject: I know you can do this Reply with quote

Hi kaye, I'm new to the site, my quit date was August 9th, but I had a smoke today Laughing Demon . I didn't buy a pack I just had one. I felt horrible. I can relate to your saddness. But I have a great success story. My DAD. He smoked since he was 17, in the Marine corp, vietnam twice and a drill instructor. Back then they issued cigarrettes to the marines. Crazy. Anyway I told my dad I'm going to try again, I so expect him to here we go again, (he's not the most positive man) Anyway he said he was proud of me and the he tried quiting at least 50 times, I did not know that. MyDad has been smoke free for over a year. Very Happy Of course he is chewing the nico gum a lot but it's better than smoking. I am so proud of him, he even did it without the help of this awesome website. You SO CAN DO THIS. I wish you the best of luck. Joanna
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: