quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

all of a sudden the thought of a smoke makes me ill

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bake10

Quit Date:
October 20, 2004

PostPosted: August 21, 2004 5:13 PM    Post subject: all of a sudden the thought of a smoke makes me ill Reply with quote

Hello everyone. I have a really strange feeling. i smoked yesterday. I quit 13 days ago i have craved it everyday, I gave in yesterday, woke up this morning sick from it. The thought of smoking another cig makes me ill. I don't know why i don't crave the cig, I thought after smoking yesterday I would be adicted today, not the case. I think God is helping me through this, I pray about it all the time. I hope I continue not to have anymore cravings it makes it much easyer. I will not smoke again I know that . [/img]
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: August 21, 2004 10:18 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeri,

It's great you don't want a cigarette. If smoke makes you sick, and you won't smoke, then count it as a blessing.

There may be an explanation for what you experiencing. I'm sure one of the longer quit ones would be able to say.

I just know God knows us better than ourselves. He knows what you need and will supply that need.

Deb

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
ms_tapestry

Quit Date:
October 21, 2009

PostPosted: August 22, 2004 3:28 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

Tonya

You must do the very thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: