quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Losing my post!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marvel

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 12:21 PM    Post subject: Losing my post! Reply with quote

Does anyone know how to find a lost post? Okay, like I'm just posting a reply to a message from Zuzu about 2 minutes ago. I'm ready to submit it and then I do something spastic like hit some other keys (no I don't know what) and the page disappears. I go forward and backward and can't find it. DANG! Is it lost and gone forever?

Marvel
QD 10/21/2003

Marvel

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 12:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'm still a dingbat. I found it on the task bar and finished it. BUT I have totally lost posts in the past on FFS and could still use help.

Marvel
QD 10/21/2003

kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 11:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used to lose a lot of posts at ffs, too, so i started writing them out in notepad and then copying and pasting them into the post form on ffs when i was satisfied with them. (in fact, i still do that if i think a post is going to be more than a paragraph or two.) one side benefit of doing it this way is that you also have a local copy of your posts (that is, assuming that you'd like to save them).

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: