quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

*@&#(*@*#$!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 1:07 PM    Post subject: *@&#(*@*#$!!! Reply with quote

OMG!!!

First, I"m just PO'ed at myself...I didn't want to get this big, but I knew it was coming. Yes, even though I've accepted the fact that my not smoking helped to increase my weight (along with the fact that I just let myself go a bit), I'm not happy about it. I've been exercising regularly, and still trying to cut back on the carbs...i have no problem eating right, but once I hit those carbs, it was ON!!! GRRRRR!!! Scowling Demon

Second, I get to work today, and, of course, I saved all the important work to do today, so I can get ahead...THE WHOLE SERVER IN THE HOSPITAL IS SUFFERING FROM "CAN'T....LOAD.....PROGRAMS....SLOW...ENOUGH....-ITIS". Everything is so unbelieveably slow!! Let's forget about the fact that it's slow enough without the servers help...I"m working on (get this) WINDOWS 95 W/OFFICE 97!!! I'M ON A 10 YEAR OLD COMPUTER WITH A 9 YEAR OLD SYSTEM AND 7 YEAR OLD SOFTWARE!!! I mean, COME ON!!! And, then, of course, since I am the office manager people are talking to me while I"m trying to do 6 other things at the same time. Ugh!!

I just need to vent. I feel like I could use a teddy bear to hold onto...Crying or Very sad

Jua

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 1:44 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Er... ummm... just answer me a series of questions:

hey, when's your last day on the job?
What's the FIRST thing you're gonna do when you get back to California?
What are you MOST excited about regarding your upcoming trip to Europe?
When do you find out if you get into Yale?

-Zuzu
law_girl_1969

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 2:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

You go on with your venting self - we all need to sometimes! I'm with Zuzu, though, time to start thinking outside the office!!!

Lynn

"There are those who think they can and those who think they can't and they are both right." Henry Ford
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 2:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zuzu wrote:

hey, when's your last day on the job? May 21st
What's the FIRST thing you're gonna do when you get back to California? Sleep...
What are you MOST excited about regarding your upcoming trip to Europe? That I get to go
When do you find out if you get into Yale? I didn't, but that's OK...Lots of snobs in that place...

I know I sound like a crybaby, and I don't mean to...I'm just having a crappy, crap-crap day. Haven't had one in a while, and I shouldn't be bitching, I know seeing as I'm leaving and all that. I almost cussed out my boss today, and posted here as opposed to doing that. One thing I'm really stoked about this whole ordeal, is not ONCE did I want a smoke. Didn't even cross my mind. Just one more reason to rejoice...I'm sorry for being such a temporary cry-baby loser, Zuzu. I'm not as wimpy as I seem today...It'll pass...

Juanita[/i]

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 3:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nita..

You can be a cry baby AND you can be a wimp AND you can have a bad day AND it's way better, likely, that you post here as opposed to yell at your boss.

We all have bad days.. AND I think it IS so cool when you go through it all and nicotine doesn't dawn on us as the solution. I must say, for myself, my worst day was an argument with the woman who I co-own the property with... it was amazing. I was frustrated, tense, upset, angry and agro.. and not once did smoking cross my mind as the solution or even an option. Isn't THAT amazing!?! It's like, not so long ago those situations were among my biggest triggers.. now.. they're gone.. wow.. in really such a short amount of time really.. isn't that awesome!?
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 12:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heres a teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers. It sounds like you need both. But even crappy crap crap day too will pass Rolling Eyes

The sun will come out tomorrow......

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
Suzanne

Quit Date:
March 28, 2003

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 6:10 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just don't smoke........ even if your a$$ falls off. Cool

Suzanne H.
over 1 year breathin' easy

The urge will pass whether you smoke or not!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: