quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Lynn How are you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 12:55 AM    Post subject: Lynn How are you Reply with quote

Lynn.
Is this the week when you have to say goodbye to Molly? I just wanted to let you know you are in my thoughts. I am so sad for you. I wish I had a magical word or phrase to make your pain go away or at least be lessened, but I don't. Just lots of hugs your way

(((((Lynn)))))

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
law_girl_1969

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 1:58 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carol, I'm hanging in. Don't feel much like talking yet. Hubby has not yet made the appointment, so I'm not sure how much I can trust that he is any stronger than I am in this regard.

Due to everyone's advice, I did call last week and the vet said he would be more than happy to come to our house. So, that's what we'll probably do.

Thanks for asking about me, Carol, and I'm sorry if I left everyone hanging. I'm not much in the mood to talk (as opposed to last week where all I wanted to do was get everything off my chest). I'm burying myself in homework and loving Molly to pieces. Funny thing was she has been on a diet because she's been so out of shape. That sort of went out the window this weekend, everyone's been giving her treats any time she wants. She has no idea what to think Wink

Talk to you all soon, I promise.

Lynn

"There are those who think they can and those who think they can't and they are both right." Henry Ford
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 2:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynn,
You, your family and Molly are all in my prayers. I hate to see anyone go through this situation with a pet. I know what you're going through as I've been there myself.

Love and Hugs,
Mindy
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 2:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stay strong Lynn...and take care of you!

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 5:09 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

When your ready to talk, we're here!!!!

Thinking about you!!

Lisa
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 7:06 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lynn. Just wanted to say I've been thinking about you and your family too.
Crying or Very sad You hang in there. I am sending my buddy Pooh to cheer you up.

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 7:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow Bridge
Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.
All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.
You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown....

I have posted this here once again for you lynn. I have no words for you other than this. I know how hard it is to loose someone you love whether it is a human or an nonhuman member of the family.

My thoughts and my prayers are with you in the coming days ahead.

Two weeks, one day, 8 hours, 13 minutes and 45 seconds. 613 cigarettes not smoked, saving $105.86. Life saved: 2 days, 3 hours, 5 minutes.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: