quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leaving before I wear out my welcome
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: September 16, 2004 2:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish you great things Sandy, I'm thrilled that you are ready to spread your wings. Best of luck. Kerry
jlf/Jeri

Quit Date:
November 12, 2003

PostPosted: September 16, 2004 2:05 PM    Post subject: God bless you Sandyz! Reply with quote

Sandy,

I too have tears in my eyes from reading your message and yet I know and I understand what you say to be so true.

You have touched so many lives and I hope you will always know how thankful I, and so many others, are to have had you enrich our lives and touch our very souls! Your kindness and wisdom will not be forgotten and I carry many of your words with me, tucked inside my heart, each and every day.

So you go and test those wings and fly as far and as high as you can. Do this with complete faith for you know, you will always have a home and a place in my heart. I will miss you terribly but I smile through the tears because I am so very proud of you, my dear Sister of the Heart! Very Happy

Jeri
Ten months, three days, 13 hours, 4 minutes and 4 seconds. 9256 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,938.94. Life saved: 4 weeks, 4 days, 3 hours, 20 minutes.
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: September 17, 2004 12:25 AM    Post subject: Thanks my cyber family... Reply with quote

I want to thank everyone for the wonderful send off. I will miss my day to day posting (on my days off anyway.) Smile

I will come back often and keep in touch. I PM a wonderful quitter that I realize I am not really going to fall off the the earth. I was reminded this is the new me. I am in the now...the moment. This quit as taken me down a new road and I can't just jump off. (Smoking is never an option)

I need the heathy middle ground. I'll find it and also find time in my new world for my cyber family. We are all so good together. One day one crave at a time.

Take care...and never take another puff.

Oh yes...Tonya (ms_tapestry) is the new keeper of the Freedom Fighters List. Be sure to get in touch with her when you are at least 3 weeks into your quit and ready to stand strong and proud. We need the strenght in numbers.

If you relapse Sad she will be the one to tell.

(Just a note...leaving the boards is harder than quitting smoking...) But we can come back and it not be a relapse. Life is good. Very Happy

Sandyz
Ten months, three weeks, three days, 15 hours, 19 minutes and 15 seconds. 14833 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,024.80. Life saved: 7 weeks, 2 days, 12 hours, 5 minutes.

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Frankiet

Quit Date:
June 14, 2005

PostPosted: September 17, 2004 10:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodbye SandyZ, your handle Fightn4life will be retired and hung from the rafters!

Grandpa say's "Here's mud in your eye"

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: September 17, 2004 11:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Goodbye SandyZ, your handle Fightn4life will be retired and hung from the rafters!

Grandpa say's "Here's mud in your eye"

Frankiet...don't hang it to high. Ya never know when I might come sneaking up behind you. Very Happy

Sandyz

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
bjj

Quit Date:
April 7, 2004

PostPosted: September 18, 2004 3:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy,
Here I am, late as usual! Embarassed I could not let you go without a good bye and thank you. You have meant a lot to me and to these boards! Check back when you can. Have a wonderful nonsmoking life!

Bonnie

"Always think of what you have to do as easy and it will become so".
Emile Coue
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: September 18, 2004 7:10 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy I am late as well and I remember that you were one of the first people to make an impact in my quit. Thank you!!. I too have returned to my 3d life and at first it is hard, and without even noticing it was a few weeks that went bybefore I came back here, I just happen to pop in here today I realized you were leaving and had to say Thanks. I wish you well, and stop in from time to time.

Lisa

Lisa
justtheprincess

Quit Date:
December 1, 2013

PostPosted: November 5, 2004 1:43 PM    Post subject: Hi Sweetheart Reply with quote

Hi There,

Yes, it is time. The cocoon of the cyberland is beautiful and we will always be here to comfort you on the days you need it. Please come back and visit and let us know how your travels are going.

Congratulations by the way Smile

YOU are the only YOU YOU have. Take care of YOU!

~ Love, Sandi
One day at a time
ajc3436

Quit Date:
November 30, 2003

PostPosted: November 9, 2004 12:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Sandy,
I wish you all the best of luck. Stop back now and then as I do. You don't have to be a complete stranger. I have enjoyed reading your posts.
Audrey
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: November 9, 2004 2:04 PM    Post subject: Stopping by.... Reply with quote

Hi, never coming back and checking on our quit family would not feel right. As I recall Kevin saying, this is my life now.

It was much easier moving on knowing the door is always open. (Thanks Kevin)

So many people are choosing life one day at a time and new ones choosing life every day. What wonderful inspiration I see all over the boards.

I know it is so important never to forget where I have been, where I am today, and where this path of freedom can lead. Everyday it does get better.

Always remembering I am an addict and choose life one day at a time.

Sandyz
One year, two weeks, three days, 5 hours, 0 minutes and 30 seconds. 17244 cigarettes not smoked, saving $2,353.86. Life saved: 8 weeks, 3 days, 21 hours, 0 minutes.

~Anonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: