quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: April 9, 2004 12:40 PM    Post subject: Angel Reply with quote

You can do this. You need to believe in yourself.

I wish you peace.

alison
Angel

Quit Date:
November 11, 2004

PostPosted: April 9, 2004 2:54 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm feeling better now. I had a very tough week, lots of travelling, triggers showing up in groups,etc. and just didn't have the mental fortitude to fight. I chose to give up. I'm sufficiently angry at myself to grab that quit by the neck again. I also have a very clear pictures of which backdoors are the most inviting. The first 1 1/2 weeks when I was 100% quit I took the dog for a walk immediately after dinner, and then I fell away from that due to a night of bad weather. Now, after dinner is my downfall. Maybe I'll just quit eating diner Laughing . In 30 minutes I have to go home for the weekend, so I'll be off the boards until Monday am. Pray for me!! I appreciate everyone taking the time to encourage me and get into my head. Thank you for being there.

One step at a time, brothers and sisters!
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: April 9, 2004 4:11 PM    Post subject: God bless Reply with quote

God bless and give you strength this weekend. When you think you can't take it give it him.

I wish you peace.

alison
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: