quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Explaining that message I left...it fits better in rants
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: January 2, 2005 9:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy, I'm a little late getting in on this. I do hope that you took that horse back ride. You and your family are in my prayers.

I am impressed that through everything going on in your life you have not smoked. That indeed is something to be proud of.

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 2, 2005 9:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy-

"When the Japanese mend broken objects, they agrandize the damage by filling the cracks with gold. They believe that when something's suffered damage and has a history it becomes more beautiful." - Barbara Bloom.

I think you're stunning!

-Zuzu
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 1:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhhhhhhhhhh Sandy, I want to go...I want to ride to the mountain with you...there is not a more peaceful place to be than on horseback with nature all around you unless you are riding my Gus, then it could get a bit hairy....fuzzy...and blurred as you whized around the curves of the trail....watch out for the low limbs to because he is bad to dart and duck Laughing Laughing ..this is a great idea Sandy... just be careful and enjoy!!!
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 2:06 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

kannprint Thank you so much for your kind words. I did feel as though I was given this time too much to handle. I have read many posts today and know I am not alone. So many of us are dealing with so much heartbreak. We are getting through it all. I must trust our Lord knows me more than I know myself. I will rise again and a new day will help lift me up. Thank you soo much for touching my heart.

I am also so grateful I was able to help you along with your quit.

Tomorrow I am getting up early and wait for the dawn. Maybe the sun will shine.

Tammy It rained today so I wasn't able to ride. I will soon as the clouds break way for the sunshine. I took a mental trip riding along the mountainside. I felt at peace for a while. I thought of all of you and felt so blessed so many of you reached out to help. I can't explain how afraid I was I was going to cross that foggy little line and end up sitting in a padded room. My mind had a million images going through it and all jumbled. I could not sort them out. My God, how did I let it get this far.

I am looking for answers on how best to cope from here on out. I see I am not doing a bang up job on my own. I am reading all your posts and with them all finding answers from all of you. Thank you so much.

Zuzu my friend, thank you for bringing a smile to my heart. If you see me as stunning, I will believe it. Yes, I have a history, a weary one, damaged by the pounding of life. I cannot give up now. I will not, I'll not bring sadness to those I care about. There are enough horrible things going on everyday, I will not allow myself to add to it.

Thank you for helping me see my life is precious, as are we all.

Cowgirl, I loved the visual of your horse back ride. It be awesome if all of us that loved to ride could take a ride together? I will keep that thought with me.

I want to thank each and everyone for helping me make it through this day. I know this is a help smoking site but the last few days I literally had given up, smoking was not the issue.

When I signed on today, I was going to walk away from the boards, remove my quit date and just…decide that later. God moves us mysterious ways.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for helping me through the day. Please know you helped me beyond what I have written. Bless you all.

Sandyz

I'll be fine. I am not alone.

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
tsjay49

Quit Date:
January 1, 2004

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 9:46 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy:

Romans 8:28

God bless.

Tom

If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 1:31 PM    Post subject: Thanks Tom... Reply with quote

"And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Romans 8:28

Thank you Tom. I understand...

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 1:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy,
I'm thinking of you..........I'm praying you find peace within yourself and can tread the waters even when the going gets tough.

Hugs,
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 7:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mindy Thank you, I am feeling drained but better today.

It is so good to see you back on the boards holding dear to your quit.

I will make it..I have so much help, how can I not keep treading the waters. It has been tough for some time...why stop now.

Not smoking is the easiest thing I am dealing with right now. I can do any thing, right?

Sandyz

~Anonymous
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 10:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sandy,
Yes, you can do anything! Wink
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: January 3, 2005 10:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sandy, I will make a pack with you.......since I have down times also, why don't we make a deal to go to a quite place close our eyes and ride up the mountain side together....but if you don't mind, could we just walk where it gets nervy??? Maybe this would give our minds some time to rest and we could enjoy the peace and beauty for a little while. Hopefully, it would ease our stress........ Rolling Eyes
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: January 4, 2005 8:21 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowgirl I can do that. It's a deal.

Walking with the horses is fine also. Gives us a chance to laugh and talk.

Sandyz

been free for 440 days!

~Anonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: