quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

messed up quitter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilKim

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 7:28 PM    Post subject: messed up quitter Reply with quote

Hi!
I just want to let you all know off the bat, I have a really messed up sense of humor, I'm always honest, and because of this, I keep pissing people off. I don't do it on purpose, I promise, it just seems my jokes get taken wrong and "I'm sorry" doesn't carry so well over message boards. SO, if anyone out there wants to share support with me, and you have thick skin and a really messed up sense of humor (bad puns and general evilness), then PLEASE help me because my support has dwindled to nada.
THANKS!
Kim
3 weeks quit

Of course I'm crazy.
mtwilsonranch

Quit Date:
January 20, 2006

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 8:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your 3 week quit. Very Happy Very Happy

I see that you have the same quit date as I, a good day, the longest of the year......
You have come to the right place for support, there is lots of wisdom here, all kinds of humor, tuff love, gentle love and always honesty, just like family Very Happy Very Happy

Pam
2 weeks, 6 days, 10 hrs., 11 min free of nicotine and feeling GREAT

Right Now, this minute, this hour, this day, I choose not to feed my addiction....
Melody

Quit Date:
August 19, 2004

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 8:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pam it was the shortest day but maybe it seemed like the longest. Laughing Laughing Welcome aboard Kim you have come to the right place.

I'm a NON-SMOKER thanks to everyone here
EvilKim

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 8:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys!
I need help with motivation to exercise. I saw someone else on here has kids and needs to figure out how to work out and eat right with the few minutes a day we have to keep our sanity! ANY IDEAS???
Evil Kim

Of course I'm crazy.
mtwilsonranch

Quit Date:
January 20, 2006

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 8:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Melody,

I must be getting old, it was the shortest day Embarassed the first day of winter, ( I hope that is right) or maybe spring Confused Confused

Pam

Right Now, this minute, this hour, this day, I choose not to feed my addiction....
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 9:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Evil Kim and welcome to woofmang. We're all here to help each other when help is needed. Welcome to the family.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 9:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kim and Welcome to Woofmang. I think I've seen you over at FFS! This is a great bunch of people here..... Laughing
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 10, 2005 10:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to woofmang, Kim - and congratulations on your first three weeks of freedom! you're doing great! (now if you could just learn to stop pissing people off... Wink )

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
kjsblue

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 11, 2005 9:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi EvilKim Smile
~*~*~*~*WELCOME TO WOOFMANG! Smile~*~*~*~

As for the exercising and eating right with kids - I can't help you there, but someone here might be able to.

Kris
Five months, three days, 6 hours, 57 minutes and 35 seconds. 3125 cigarettes not smoked, saving $625.33. Life saved: 1 week, 3 days, 20 hours, 25 minutes.

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it -- William Arthur Ward

Q.D. August 8th, 2004
THREEGRAND

Quit Date:
March 28, 2004

PostPosted: January 12, 2005 9:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Very Happy WELCOME KIM Very Happy Very Happy GAIL
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 13, 2005 1:15 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim,

Hey Girl!!! Welcome to Woofmang. Sorry I'm a little late in posting.

Anyway, you're at 3 weeks. Keep your chin up. Now to business...what ages are your young ones? I'm assuming toddlers or preschool. With real young ones, heck just running after them is exercise enough! Laughing

Basically, I have 4 teenagers, and eating right...yeah right!! It's pizza, hamburgers, tacos, and pasta and lots of other junk food. (I do cook regular meals, but they like the junk) In all reality....just eat in moderation, no big portions, and eat veggies and fruits instead of candy and junk. You are still young in the quit. So, go easy on yourself. Just don't pig out. That's my outlook anyway. I'm not getting crazy about the weight issue early in the quit. Once the quit is well established, then I'll start a plan to trim down. But right now for the first 3 months, I'm going to just concentrate on the quit.

Smiles,
Deb

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
londa

Quit Date:
July 28, 2004

PostPosted: January 13, 2005 7:58 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kim! Welcome! Sorry, I have the thinest skin you can find! But I have a great sense of humor and I love all sorts of people.

So welcome aboard and to our family!

Also congrats on being 3 weeks quit!

God Bless!

Love, Londa

My name is Londa. I am 57 and I act like I'm 20. I love to laugh and smile. The more the better. Being kind to someone is the best thing you can do.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: