quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Happy Easter from Rocalo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 9, 2004 4:32 PM    Post subject: Happy Easter from Rocalo Reply with quote

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE
I will be going out of town tomorrow morning and will not be coming home until Monday sometime. We are spending Easter with our oldest son and his family. So wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter before we left (and while I am taking a break from packing).
What a wonderful way to celebrate the resurrection of our Lord.....
Smoke Free

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: April 9, 2004 4:35 PM    Post subject: To you also Reply with quote

Carol
A very happy Easter to you and your family also.
God Bless
Jim
jlf/Jeri

Quit Date:
November 12, 2003

PostPosted: April 10, 2004 2:48 AM    Post subject: Happy easter Carol Reply with quote

Carol,

Happy Easter to you and your family. Have a safe trip and hurry back, we'll miss you!

Jeri
Four months, four weeks, 49 minutes and 57 seconds. 4471 cigarettes not smoked, saving $936.68. Life saved: 2 weeks, 1 day, 12 hours, 35 minutes.
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 10, 2004 5:47 AM    Post subject: Happy Easter to you! Reply with quote

Hi Carol, Loved your picture, and I couldnt agree with you more. Hope you have a good time, making some good memories, ones that you will remember warmly, and with a smile on your face, and love in your heart. I am quite excited about this weekend, we have alot planned, especially with my grandkids, the Easter egg hunt, that'll be a kick. They are 6 and 19 months, grammy's little angels of joy, precious to me. Happy Easter, God be with you, Heidi
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 10, 2004 11:08 AM    Post subject: Carol... Reply with quote

God be with you Carol on your out-of-town trip.

Thanks for everything this week...

Rach
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: