quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weight Watcher's article

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 2:54 AM    Post subject: Weight Watcher's article Reply with quote

Hi all,

Here is something interesting Weight Watchers sent to me yesterday.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?art_id=20601&tabnum=1&sc=3&subnav=health+ideas

I didn't realize it would take up 2 lines. Anyway, it was about keeping a journal, alternatives to emotional eating, etc. I guess we could tailor FFS to our Weight watching as well.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 2:55 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey, it turned into a link. Amazing...!!! Confused

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
alleghany

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 6:21 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for posting that! I also linked to a couple other articles and even feel motivated enough to pull out my weights on this rainy morning! Shocked

Thank you for sharing, Barbara!

Cool

Face your fears.
Quit date: June 6, 2004
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 6:59 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weight Watchers just makes sense! I'm definitely benefiting from their program - I'm lucky my company started an "at work" program - today will be meeting/weigh in at lunch time - Our group of has lost total of 300 pounds over a 12 week program - and we'll be doing another 12 weeks. I'm the first to reach a loss of 25 pounds! Sure feels good! I hope I can continue to make progress toward my ultimate goal....no...that's not right - no "hoping" involved - I PLAN to continue to make progress toward a healthy weight! I haven't settled on a number yet...I may need to set a few intermediate goals because just like smoking - you can't start to think about the long term too soon - deal with making good choices today and deal with tomorrow when it gets here!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 7:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi,

Alleghany, I'm glad you got something out of the link. I need to pay better attention to what Weight Watchers says though sometimes. I keep making those excuses, I will when I get more time with my quit.

Mary, I'm glad to hear about your experience with Weight Watchers. And it is inspiring to know all that weight was lost. It sounds like you work for a good company to include Weight Watchers.

Blessings,

Blessings,
Barbara K.
londa

Quit Date:
July 28, 2004

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 11:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey thanks for the site!

Am gonna look into it!

Love, Londa

My name is Londa. I am 57 and I act like I'm 20. I love to laugh and smile. The more the better. Being kind to someone is the best thing you can do.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 2, 2005 1:28 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hey Londa,

I thought the article was helpful. I hope you enjoy.

Blessings,

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: