quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

The Sick Helping the Injured?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 1:10 AM    Post subject: The Sick Helping the Injured? Reply with quote

My husband did at least $10,000 worth of damage to his car yesterday evening. I haven't felt good at all for the past 5 days with my lung infection and I think my husband will more than likely be so sore when he wakes up that I'll have my hands full. I am just going by the condition his car was in and comparing it to how my car looked in 99 when I wrecked my car, and how much pain I went through afterwards. I told him he needed to drive home after I picked him up though so he would not develope a fear of driving like I have. His car had less than 1,000 miles on it! The SUV he hit rolled over and he saw it. It was a very frightening thing for him and the lady in the SUV to experience. I hope both of them will be alright.

Well, as far as my lung infection goes, I have 2 more pills of the antibiotic to take. It said I can start to feel better even after the 5 day dosage so I'm hoping this round of anti-biotics will help. It is my 2nd kind in the past month.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
danimal

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 4:58 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that your husband was in a car accident. I'm glad he's still live and kicking. Hopefully his soreness won't be too bad and that the antibiotics work out for you.
londa

Quit Date:
July 28, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 6:50 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goodness! I hope everyone is okay.

Hope you start feeling better Barb.

God Bless!

Love, Londa

My name is Londa. I am 57 and I act like I'm 20. I love to laugh and smile. The more the better. Being kind to someone is the best thing you can do.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 11:27 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Barb,

What a terrible thing to have happen. Thank God your hubby was able to walk away from the accident and drive home. That sounds like a pretty bad one.

Sure hope your lungs clear up quickly. You and hubby are in my prayers.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
iwantosing

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 11:43 AM    Post subject: praying for you Reply with quote

I am praying for both you and your husband, that health would be restored, and thru this crises you are brought closer to one another. Very Happy Peg

My name is Peg, I decided I wanted to sing to the Lord, run with my son, laugh and learn to whistle, the cigs had to go!! Quit Date 3/28/05
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 1:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch! hope you're both ok.

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 5:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara, My prayers are with you, hubby, and the others involved.

Hope you are feeling better real soon.

Sandyz
Breathing free for 599 day's

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2005 6:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks all,

My husband is not as helpless as I thought he'd be today. He's still sore and hurting but it hasn't gotten him down too much. It doesn't seem right that I was hurt worse in 99 wearing my seat belt than my husband seems to be not wearing his. Of course I'm glad my husband isn't hurt like I was but it seems strange, that's all. My accident may have been at a greater impact though. He has a big deductible on collison, Sad

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: