quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

My poor aching body!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
londa

Quit Date:
July 28, 2004

PostPosted: June 17, 2005 7:16 AM    Post subject: My poor aching body! Reply with quote

What we go through to be healthy! I have been doing aqua arobics! Holy TOledo! My poor ankles and legs are killing me! I have never done so many jumping jacks in my life! I was waiting for my top to come off I was going up and down in the water so much! Shocked What a sight that would have been.

Plus I have not had a coke all week,,,, just chai latte. Iknow lots of milk, but I figured that was better than soda. Even though has more calories.

Plus I went to dentist and got my teeth cleaned. This was the first time they ever did a cancer screening on me. They told me I looked healthy. Just need a crown. Hope it can wait until after my vacation. As you already know I tend to worry, so have been talking to myself and telling myself, well if you need it before, just "get ir done"!

I have noticed that since I quit smoking, my anxieties have calmed down alot. I am happy about that.

Well, I am at work, better get to work!

Love, Londa

My name is Londa. I am 57 and I act like I'm 20. I love to laugh and smile. The more the better. Being kind to someone is the best thing you can do.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: June 17, 2005 8:47 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Londa,

My anxieties have greatly diminished since quitting also. It's nice not to always be tensed up about little things.

Your aqua aerobics sound like fun and I'm sure it's a wonderful method of exercise. It's great to be free!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
buddhagirl

Quit Date:
May 14, 2005

PostPosted: June 17, 2005 9:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aqua aerobics sound fun. I love the water. (Thus the reason I live on the beach....well near the beach. I'm not rich. 1/2 a mile from the beach is close enough!)

Keep up the good work! Laughing
Frankiet

Quit Date:
June 14, 2005

PostPosted: June 17, 2005 10:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister has an in ground pool. I told her when the water temp hits 84 call me. She called today, so I will try some aqua aerobics, but it seems to me that in the water it is almost like in space, weightlessness....

Londa, when your top falls off, I hope you can cross your arms fast enough to cover up, we wouldn't want to create a panic situation.

"Everyone out of the pool" I can hear the lifeguard shouting, "Lady, put that top back on"!

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"
michelleanne

Quit Date:
January 1, 2005

PostPosted: June 19, 2005 10:44 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing healthy and a beautifull smile to must be worth a little bit of pain.and just think your teeth will stay cleaner for so much longer now you dont smoke.as for the aqua arobics that sounds so much fun and i am sure the more you do it the less the pain will become.you can then dazzle every one in the pool with your beautifull smile. Wink michelle
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: June 19, 2005 7:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Londa I've been doing aqua aerobics for 6 years - it's awesome!!! I just got back from the pool. I am sooo addicted to swimming. Think it's 'cause I'm a Pisces? Laughing Laughing Laughing Kerry
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: June 20, 2005 8:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah heck, Londa, just throw them over your shoulders and keep jumping Laughing Laughing
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: