quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

where are you 16ocean

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 5, 2004 10:23 PM    Post subject: where are you 16ocean Reply with quote

Where are you? I haven't seen you on in a few days. Did I miss something? Are you ok? Confused

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: May 5, 2004 10:31 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tammy,
Her husband may have left and she doesn't know how to work the computer. Her husband helped her get online and do all of the stuff she needed to do online. She told me that she was computer illeritate. He is in the navy and decomissions ships. over in bremerton. That is where my son is based too.

Just though you would like to know

Three weeks, three days, 11 hours, 31 minutes and 31 seconds. 979 cigarettes not smoked, saving $168.91. Life saved: 3 days, 9 hours, 35 minutes.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 6, 2004 1:15 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona, Thanks for the update. That is ashame that he didn't tech her before he left. I wonder how she'll make out without the support? We'll have to keep a good thought for her.

Tammy
Free and loving it!
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 2:19 AM    Post subject: THANKS!!!! Reply with quote

Hey Tammy, Just wanted to say thanks again, thanks for caring, and thanks for being you!!!!!! Alls well, in this beautiful smoke free world, at least in my world!!!! Hope you have a good day tomorrow! God be with you, Heidi
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 10:39 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heidi, I am glad you are ok. I don't like not knowing whats going on with my fellow quitters and friends. Very Happy Keep doing the quit. Very Happy

Tammy
Free and loving it!
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 10, 2004 2:26 AM    Post subject: THANKS! Reply with quote

Thank you Leona, for letting Tammy know about my husbands leaving, and my (not) computer brain, at least, not yet. My husband doesnt leave to decommision a ship in bremerton for awhile yet, then he leaves for a long time to go to school (sad, sad, sad). Really not so good news is, after he is done with school, he gets stationed in another state, now that is NOT GOOD NEWS!!!! NOT AT ALL, since I cannot go for who knows how long......good thing we have two huge big black great dane lab dogs, eh???? He said he will teach me alot more before he goes, and he will buy me my own computer, since he'll be taking this one.......Hope you are doing okay, wish I had longer the other morning to chat with you, maybe we can chat again soon, okay????? God be with you, Heidi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: