quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A very special favor
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jill-dec1

Quit Date:
December 1, 2003

PostPosted: September 10, 2005 10:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

Mary is my youngest daughter. I'm new at doing pictures so maybe I have done something wrong.

Jill[/img]
tsjay49

Quit Date:
January 1, 2004

PostPosted: September 11, 2005 7:44 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jill:

I think the only problem is that your pictures are password protected. That's why people can't view them. I think you did a proper job of posting the links, but the password protection at the host website is what is keeping others from seeing the pics.

There might be an option on the host site that would allow you to change the setting so that people can see your pics without using your password.

Tomster

If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
swaneem

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 11, 2005 10:50 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you know from my msg.....I saw the photos......just clicked on the link without using any password. Smile

Donna

Just when the caterpillar thought his world was
coming to an end..........God made him a
BUTTERFLY.
tsjay49

Quit Date:
January 1, 2004

PostPosted: September 11, 2005 1:45 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I still can't view them. ????

Have you tried recently to view them, Donna? It could be that when you originally viewed them, Jill was still logged in at the host site, making the pictures viewable. I've seen that happen before. It could be something else entirely, though. I'm not an expert.

Tomster

If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
swaneem

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 11, 2005 1:49 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Tom, I've viewd them several times.....love the bird. I certainly don't have the answer.....I am learning all of this myself...and have never posted my own photos so it's all a mystery to me! Confused

Donna

Just when the caterpillar thought his world was
coming to an end..........God made him a
BUTTERFLY.
Jill-dec1

Quit Date:
December 1, 2003

PostPosted: September 11, 2005 3:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom,

I just noticed this in Kevins message board tips.
kevin wrote:
earthlink has a spam blocker that's apparently set up as a "white list"; i.e., all incoming messages are blocked unless the sender of the message is specifically allowed through the block.

if you've registered for membership here and have not gotten a confirmation email - and you're on earthlink - you'll have to add 'support@woofmang.com' to your 'allowed senders' list (please check with earthlink if you're not sure how to do this; i don't know, either).
Maybe this has something to do with not being able to view my pictures.

Jill
Frankiet

Quit Date:
June 14, 2005

PostPosted: September 14, 2005 9:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tom,

I hope everything turns out okay for your best friend. I am very close to my dog, Snoopy too!

He's a 17 lb mixed Pekinese/Daschund. He looks like a miniature golden retriever with long hair, a daschund snout and long haired tail upturned and draped like a pompom with pekinese attitude but very loving and playful and protective.

He likes to retrieve golf balls so I try to hit them in the short grass because he doesn't really do too good finding them, but the effort is there.

He waits for me in the front bay window every day after work.

I know how attached we can get to our pets!

I'm sending special prayers to Sto. Nino for a good outcome for your Ross Allen.

Regards,

Frankiet

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: