quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

With a Rattle and a Clatter, I Fell....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 13, 2005 1:05 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All,

Happy to announce that the worst is over from the Fall last Friday, I think. I did end up going to my doc on Tuesday, however, because the lower back was still causing more pain than usual. Nothing broken, he doesn't think, but he is sending me back to my PT for some more therapy.

Also...unfortunately, either the fall or the bad weather has triggered a pretty bad flare of the Fibromyalgia. He upped the pain meds, and is sending me to a pain clinic to see if they can do anything. Don't mean to complain, but Fibro is such a crumby disease, because sometimes you have to go around smiling when you are just a hair away from tears!
Sad Very painful thing, Fibro. My muscles ache very fiercely. It is a 2-edged sword..on the one hand, a person looks perfectly well (which is good because looking good is always good Very Happy ) but bad because people tend to think nothing is really much wrong with you, when nothing could be further from the truth. The latest research shows that it is more painful than rheumatoid arthritis and even some forms of cancer. It does not attack joints, but attacks all connective tissues in the body (which is mostly the whole body! Shocked )

Well...the fall was funny in a way... Laughing with all those empty boxes flying about! My dog is funny, too. He seems to be taking care to stay out of the line of fire, so to speak. Laughing He now prefers to come to me for petting while I'm sitting....he kind of stands back if I'm standing! Rolling Eyes NOw that's scary...when even your dog knows your balance is not too good! Wink

Margaret
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: October 13, 2005 6:58 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have fibro too. I get ya
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: