quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Here's to a beautiful Day 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigdaddyscds

Quit Date:
May 13, 2004

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 11:34 AM    Post subject: Here's to a beautiful Day 3 Reply with quote

Man, when do these sleepless nights stop? I was up 7 or 8 times with sweaty cravings but deep breathing and relaxation music got me through. Had another crying jag this morning but I have decided that those are the by products of subconsciously looking too far ahead. I know I won't smoke today but to say never is harder to do today. I think that voice starts me to depression so I will fight that and only look ahead to today. Does that make sense to anyone else or am I just in a withdrawal rambling state? Thanks to everyone and here's to a beautiful day for all. 72 hours and no nic in my body just around the corner!!!!!

Last edited by bigdaddyscds on May 15, 2004 12:14 PM; edited 1 time in total
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 11:43 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's all you can do is live for TODAY!! I can tell you from experience that the sleeping thing will pass. But be sure to relax and not to push yourself. You'd be doing yourself more harm than good. Allow yourself the time to relax and take it easy for a while. Tired? take a nap if you can. Treat yourelf right. You are doing this quit really well. keep it up. We'll be celebrating day 4 tomorrow!!!

Nita

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 11:51 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations to you for your quit. The first week is hell and second week is heck. Drink that cranberry juice it helps. Rest as much as possible. Come and post if you need too. You can do this hang on.

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 11:56 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just deal with today...the tomorrows will take care of themselves.

You are doing a good job on those craves....remember that they will pass whether you smoke or not!

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: May 16, 2004 9:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Once that nec gets out, it gets better day by day. A lot of people had sleep problems, I just slept all the time, I couldn't get enough, I don't know which is worse, but in either case, it does get better, and you will feel so much better because of it. Congratulations on 3 days that is HUGE

Lisa
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: