quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SICK TO DEATH
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 17, 2005 11:36 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kerry,

I agree with you about the park being the most beautiful place on earth during the winter. I used to walk there every moringing when I lived right by it. Now I don't feel like drving over there much, even though it is only a few blocks.

But what I really wanted to say is......I CANNOT AGREE about Fall, after all! I am so cold I started my on thread, but should probably put it here instead. I am COLD!

I HURT!!! Does the changes of weather not affect your FIBRO? I keep wondering if I really have Fibro, because I am sooooo affected by cold weather (especially changes) but no joint pain--it is all muscles.

Looks like you have FAll.....it is VERY COLD!

Margaret
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: October 17, 2005 12:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I have no patience for heat because it causes everything to swell and that would tend to make me hurt more. I have had fibro for almost 20 years now as well as chronic myofascial pain. I move quite a bit, (swimming, walking, biking) which is the key to keeping your pain in check. I know it's hard but you need to work thru the pain and once you do, things do get better. The worst thing that you can do for your body is to become sedentary.
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 18, 2005 1:10 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then I must have something besides Fibro. I exercise my brains out. It does no good. Doesn't matter if I work thru pain or not....I have been mashed in a meat grinder!

Margaret
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: October 19, 2005 9:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE GETTING A COLD FRONT! I'M SO EXCITED I COULD DANCE NAKED IN THE STREETS!!!!!!! BAD NEWS IS, I MUST ADMIT IS THAT COLD WEATHER MAKES ME WANT TO SMOKE 'CAUSE IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY AND I GUESS I STILL ASSOCIATE SMOKING WITH HAPPINESS. OH WELL, NO WORRIES. I WON'T SMOKE AND I WON'T DANCE NAKED. I THINK I'LL STICK WITH MAKING HOT SOUP!!!!!!!!! KERRY
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2005 8:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH. Good hot soup sounds fantastic. What time should we be there?

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2005 8:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, getting over a sinus infection now. I'll have to keep you posted. Homemade chicken ok?
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2005 8:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnntastic! Take care and get well.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2005 8:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jo, will do!!!!!!
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 24, 2005 11:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry, the leaves have changed! Aren't they glorious? Fabulous color, and a fabulous season, even with the rain! (I have changed my mind. Wink ...I do like it, after all! Who could not love this beauty?)

HOpe you are feeling better! Smile

Margaret
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: October 24, 2005 11:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gosh this weather is amazing and the leaves remind me of infancy, they are here too short a time. It is glorious. I feel like someone stuck an axe in my head, other than that I'm good to go!!! Laughing
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: October 25, 2005 7:08 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well....The weather folks here are making a big deal of the SNOW in the higher elevations just east of Pittsburgh...Thanks alot guys! I've been resisting kicking the furnace on...I want to change filters before we start the heating season...but its 58 degrees in my living room...I was ok with low 60's. I guess I'll have no choice soon...turn it on or turn into a popsicle. The seasons keep changing...time marches on!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 25, 2005 11:18 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kerry, it is so true that the leaves and gorgeous colors are gone all too soon! Sad Plus....I have lost my glasses...use them for distance!...so I can't even see them right now! Still franticlaly looking for them....running all over town retracing my steps. Rolling Eyes Hope your head is better...I know all about that ax! Painful thing, the ax in the head! Sad Razz Wink

Mary, snow????? Already???? Gracious! It has been in the low forties here for a while now at night...that's why I was freezing...got the heat on this week-end....so I don't have to lie down on Laughing the landlords desk and cry anymore! Laughing (Actually, I was just on the phone, begging pitifully! Rolling Eyes )

Margaret
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: