quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Finally got brave enough for the next change

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrissy

Quit Date:
April 21, 2007

PostPosted: January 22, 2004 4:57 PM    Post subject: Finally got brave enough for the next change Reply with quote

Last nite i woke up (230am) and suddenly had the strength to make a move. I went downstairs and told the ex I wanted him out in a few months time. (for those of u who dont know I have been living with the ex for over 2 1/2 years-he lives in the basement) I just told him how i felt, we both need to move on, I cant live this way anymore and even though its gonna be hard for me finacially , it will be worth it to finally have that last thread broken and gone. I think Patrick has given me this strength and even if it ends up not working out with him....I needed to do this for myself. Its been so hard living this way for so long.....stagnant....waiting...and Ed was very understanding and kind through it all last nite. He said he would leave peacefully. Asking how much i need money wise for the kids,, and saying he still will be a dad for them. This was a big major step for me....I feel a large weight lifted from my shoulders and I feel lighter now in my spirit. My life has just begun.....and i want to live!!! <<<smiles>>> I didnt even wanna smoke!!! Proud of myself for that also!~!~ Chrissy~

Always In Love and Light
wlittle

Quit Date:
April 5, 2003

PostPosted: January 22, 2004 5:45 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

How wonderful Chrissy. What courage it takes to change!
You did great, and without smoking!
I takes alot to move on. But to also move on when life will be harder.
Is quite the accomplishment! Congradulations Chrissy for growing.
I envy you, and hope I can continue in life as you have showen us.

Best wishes,
Wanda

Wanda
qd.4.5.03
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 23, 2004 8:28 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for you, Chrissy - i'm glad to hear that Ed was reasonable about it, too - best of success in your next step!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
SueM

Quit Date:
November 15, 2001

PostPosted: January 23, 2004 10:27 AM    Post subject: YAAAHOOOOO!!!!!! Reply with quote

Oh, this is good news Chrissy. Good for you for taking that step and good for Ed for being a good dad and honoring his responsibilities. I'm so very happy for you.

I believe friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: