quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

3 month ramble...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 9:31 AM    Post subject: 3 month ramble... Reply with quote

I've been up since 5:30 this morning...I've been getting up at this time for the past 4 or 5 days now, and nothing is upsetting me, but the move I'm sure is the catalyst. Not a big problem. Everything will take care of itself. No matter what you do, I've realized that everything DOES take care of itself no matter what...maybe not in your favor sometimes, but it does. It gives me a sense of stability so I don't panic and worry. As amazingly big this move is for me, I'm not worried...maybe a little panicked at the money I have to spend, but hell...It's for a good cause!! Very Happy Anyway, I kept off the boards for the first hour or so after waking, and then got on, and saw a lot of us on the lunaverasy list!! It's so cool!! I'm proud of us all!! I'm at 3 months...Something to be proud of...My mother still asks me "So, you still not smoking?" Every time I talk to her. After losing 4 of her siblings in 5 years to smoking related diseases, it tends to be a big thing for her. I'm proud every time to say "Yes, mom." I'm sure this ramble had a point, but I guess that's why it's called "stories, essays and RAMBLES"!! Too funny. Oh yeah, the real main point of this whole thing is to just thank everyone!! I'd like to mention names, but if you take a look at the memberlist, that oughta do it. This is an amazing feeling. I'm still free!! Thank you all...

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 10:24 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's more proud of you? Very Happy

One question.....what song is Chef singing?

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 12:18 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Nita, it seems like just yesterday you were just starting out. Three months is such a long time but it is such a short time too. It's funny how that hits us, the long and short of it. We are all very proud of you, not just for your quit but for the way you are jumping in and doing something for yourself to make you happy. Changing your whole world is scary but you are, you know, so much stronger than you think.

Sing your heart out, make a joyful noise!

I wish you peace.

alison
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 1:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratuations on your first 3 months of freedom, Nita!

great ramble!

Cool

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 16, 2004 12:18 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nita, you are the greatest quitter. Very Happy Congrats again on 3 months Exclamation

Tammy
Free and loving it!
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: May 16, 2004 9:06 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nita

Congrats on your 3 months I'm just around the corner and the threes have been brutal to me. It sounds like your busy enough not to bother with them too much. I read that you are going to Edinburgh. I was there a year ago, I would go back in a heartbeat, I loved it there. Enjoy yourself, please eat some Fish n chips for me !!!

Lisa
law_girl_1969

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 17, 2004 1:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nita, these boards wouldn't be the same without you. I love hearing from you, no matter how rambling Wink

Lynn

"There are those who think they can and those who think they can't and they are both right." Henry Ford
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: