quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

my huge motivation and really big reward

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jlynn931

Quit Date:
September 22, 2016

PostPosted: December 14, 2005 8:53 PM    Post subject: my huge motivation and really big reward Reply with quote

so i have decided to get a laptop for my next big reward. so far i have a measly $300 saved for it, but with christmas and my birthday i should get pretty close to what i need by April or May. i was going to make it my one year reward, but i want to try to go back to school in September so i need it before then. i have a computer at home, but i don't get home till 7:30 and it would be so great to do something constructive on my ride home on the train.
i don't know if any of you are familiar with Macs but i am getting a powerbook. Apple is using different chips (for memory?) next year so i will have to wait until after that happens. it's funny, my reward to myself in march last year was the first Apple product i ever bought, and with this quit i will be buying my second Apple product! this is a big thing in my house. the boyfriend is a huge fan of Macs. I have to say i like them better than what i use at work Very Happy
anyway, this is what should hopefully keep me going for the next few months. i'm getting the 12-inch one:
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/70507/wo/JhdHsEyE0mMg2rev8QAo0WzXuxr/0.SLID?nclm=PowerBook&mco=7256EE37

hope i did that right!

jenny
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 14, 2005 9:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, oh man, Jenny, you really know how to do the reward!! Very Happy Cool Very Happy Very Happy Cool Very Happy

That is a fantastic reward! More power to you. YOU deserve everyone of them! WTG!!

Margaret
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 15, 2005 1:12 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for you, jenny! Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
wiley

Quit Date:
March 20, 2005

PostPosted: December 15, 2005 9:03 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jenny-

great reward, I love my mac...............
looking forward to hearing about its arrival in early spring

Wiley
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 17, 2005 11:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Jenny,

I think that is wonderful. Very Happy Very Happy

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: