quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I'm Pissed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: April 28, 2006 7:49 PM    Post subject: I'm Pissed Reply with quote

Mad Hi all,

Things are not going my way at all. I cannot say in open but things don't look good for me at this moment in time. I cannot stand this injustice. It seems that the victims get crapped on 100 times worse than the criminal. Where is the justice in this world?

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 28, 2006 10:24 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara....it may look that way now, but you are still doing the right thing to get rid of someone who hits you....that is not and will never be right, or something you should tolerate.

If things are looking bad.....although it is a little hard to resspond since you didn't say what, although I understand that you can't.....this is the time to talk to your lawyer again, or if that is the problem, then get a new one! Whatever it is, do not let despair get to you.....you are on the track to a new life....you really are!!! THe world is not fair....true!....but we can sure fight to make it better, and it will happen if you do!!

My thoughts are with you!!!!

Margaret
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: April 28, 2006 11:17 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy THanks Margaret,

I will know more Wednesay but it doesn't look good for me.

Blessisngs,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: April 29, 2006 10:14 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope that the truth will triumph... Do not lose hope.

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
swaneem

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 29, 2006 10:38 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara,

I agree with Margaret and Mary D.....NEVER lose hope. Today something may seem impossible....that doesn't mean it will be tomorrow.

It might mean you have to be creative and do more digging to find the right solution....don't accept things as "black and white"....they may not be. I would do my own research as well.....in addition to the attorney's advice.

The people in the know.....would be your new support group and the hotline or advocacy group.

Keep moving forward towards what is best for you.

Donna

Just when the caterpillar thought his world was
coming to an end..........God made him a
BUTTERFLY.
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 29, 2006 5:01 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Barbara, how did the support group go? Don't be afraid to ask for help, that's the group is there for. Keep us updated. Oh, and I'm a firm believer that everyone gets what's due them in the end.

I've had people dump on me in the past, and in time, it seems like they always get what's coming to them. It's fate, or karma, or maybe just "the big guy" evening things out. I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Hang in there, Wednesday's still a ways off. It may seem like he has the upper hand now, but stand your ground, and things may turn out differently than you think.

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: April 29, 2006 6:58 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi all,

I'm making a list and such to do Monday before school.

blessings,

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: April 30, 2006 1:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb,
I hope all goes well but I am afraid you are not the only one who has gone to court and felt justice is not being served....I ask the same question everytime my daughter has to pay out 1,000.00 just to get her back child support paid while the ex does not do anything at all that was required of him by the judge the last time....beats me.....I have to stay out of it or it is Indian Jones all over again when he just shoots the guy who is swinging his sword Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
bigdaddyscds

Quit Date:
May 13, 2004

PostPosted: May 2, 2006 7:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara,
Sometimes the justice doesn't come in this world.....but it comes!
John

All things are difficult before they are easy.
Thomas Fuller , M.D.
alleghany

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 3, 2006 8:23 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sending you prayers. If you have a court appointed attorney, please be sure to be very involved and keep yourself in the front of his line of cases. Your involvement will make a difference.

Having to deal with the judicial system sucks. Crying or Very sad

Face your fears.
Quit date: June 6, 2004
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 8, 2006 6:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you all,

Things are okay one day and the next not so hot. I knew from the beginning though it would not be easy just like quitting smoking wasn't. But I did quit and I can get through this.

I guess over all things are going my way. The important thing I'm trying to do is not lose faith. I would have to say that I find all of your support very beneficial to me not going insane at times. I cannot stop thanking all of you enough for your support since being at Woofmang. And thank you Kevin for maintaining this site.

Blessings,

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 8, 2006 8:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: