quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Not Worthy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady

Quit Date:
July 1, 2005

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 10:37 AM    Post subject: Not Worthy Reply with quote

xxxx

Last edited by Lady on November 1, 2006 10:02 PM; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Free

Quit Date:
May 12, 2006

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 11:22 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! Do not talk to yourself that way Lady. Goodness girl!

Seriously ... Would you tell a friend that they aren't worthy? Would you tell a friend that no one is going to love them because they are too much to handle, that they have too much baggage or that they are too demanding? Would you tell a friend that they are not worth the hassle? Would you tell them that they are too complicated to love?

I don't know what happened, but I do know that it is not good for you to talk to yourself like that. Love yourself the way you want others to love you.

I am so sorry about whatever happened that has hurt you so terribly. My heart goes out to you.

Please take care of your wounds. Don't talk to yourself in a manner that will only make them deeper.

((((((((Lady)))))))))

Fondly,
Free

Become addicted to constant and never ending self improvement.

The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective.

Realize that true happiness lies within you.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 11:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read Free's post over and over. You ARE worthy. As worthy as anyone else on this planet. Quit beating up on yourself. You have lots of friends here at woofmang; friends on whom you can lean whenever you need to.

Now, re-read Free's post and have a great day.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
texas2step

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 12:04 PM    Post subject: HOGWASH Reply with quote

and anyone who says such things to another human ought to be fed to the hogs... seriously now you think about it, if someone said to one of your kids hey your Mom is not worthy and she's just a hassle, the person who said such a thing would probably get a heck of a fight on their hands.

Read your own mantra.... and get real -- why would you smoke over some jerk who doesn't know a cool human being from a hole in the ground - I think not. You don't smoke, and anyone that stupid cannot possible make you.

Honey child, being complicated is a GOOD thing. If you're "simple" then you're a bug or something not a human being. All human beings are complicated, it's the nature of us. Now if someone ignorant seems to think you're too complicated what does that say about THEIR intelligence?

I rest my case -Wink

Cheers
Texas

"You can't always have happiness, but you can always give happiness."
Anonymous

Quit: 8/14/06
ms_tapestry

Quit Date:
October 21, 2009

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 6:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

the post was deleted before i got here but one thing i do know is that we are all worthy of love. hugs sweetie. it will get better.

Tonya

You must do the very thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Lady

Quit Date:
July 1, 2005

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 10:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I deleted my post because I was embarrased. I'm still not feeling very worthy of anything but it is "my" problem. No one else actually said that, this is my observation.

Anyway.... it doesn't really matter. The hurt is the same.

I cannot change the past, but the future is waiting for me.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ms_tapestry

Quit Date:
October 21, 2009

PostPosted: November 1, 2006 11:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

lady, quitting is such a roller coaster ride. . we smoke when we are happy, when we are sad, when we are angry and when we are scared. . .then we quit and suddenly we have all of these emotions and feelings and nothing to medicate and hide them with. please understand that you are one of Gods creations. unique and special and wonderful. flawed? yes. none of us are perfect. we all make mistakes, really dear lady, all of us. learn from your mistakes, forgive yourself for your mistakes and then turn yourself to the future and move forward. one little step at a time. it will get better.

Tonya

You must do the very thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Free

Quit Date:
May 12, 2006

PostPosted: November 2, 2006 2:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listen to Tonya ... wonderful advice there.

Become addicted to constant and never ending self improvement.

The difference between a mountain and a molehill is your perspective.

Realize that true happiness lies within you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: