quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FFS Quitters List/ Should we post it here? Kevin?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 11:51 PM    Post subject: FFS Quitters List/ Should we post it here? Kevin? Reply with quote

I am the keeper of the FFS quitters list. It was passed to me from JTP.

My promice to everyone at FFS was I would carry this great torch of freedom fighters for a year.

I have been posting it on FFS but it appears most quitters are spending more time here at woofmang.com
(Me too when I have the free time)

Should we post the list here as all of us including Kevin the keeper of this site are FFS quitters.

What do you think?

Kevin? It's your place...

Right now there are 398 names on the list. It takes three posts at FFS to post the entire list.

I remember when I first came to FFS I was in awe of how many people could quit.

I had printed the list and kept it hanging over my computer my first two months. If all those people could quit. I could do this.

I began to believe in myself through the inspiration of others. I had never known anyone that just quit smoking never to go back.

Now I realize I was looking in all the wrong directions...there are so many quitters around.

Let me know what you all think.

Sandyz
Seven months, two weeks, one day, 5 hours, 42 minutes and 30 seconds. 10270 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,540.60. Life saved: 5 weeks, 15 hours, 50 minutes.

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 8, 2004 7:24 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no objection to it being posted on woofmang, Sandy - in fact, it would be a great post for the "inspirations" forum - and you can probably fit it all in one post here (of course, i may be wrong about that...)

Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 8, 2004 7:40 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, please Sandy, post it here. I'm not sure I'm on it, because i wasn't that positive about my quit at that time.

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: June 8, 2004 10:02 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Sandy I agree I would love to see it too.
I don't think I am on it either. But if I can still get on it I would love to be added.

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: June 8, 2004 11:08 AM    Post subject: Quitters list Reply with quote

When I get the new list ready to post those of you from this site will be added. I'll use the quit dates listed next to your names.

Any one (God forbid) that relapses should be honest and let us know. The more up-to-date we keep the list the more pride we will feel about being on it. Just like our quit meters. What it says is only as honest as how we set them.

Hope to see everyone on it...for life. Not asking for to much right?

Sandyz
Seven months, two weeks, one day, 17 hours, 7 minutes and 41 seconds. 10292 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,543.81. Life saved: 5 weeks, 17 hours, 40 minutes.

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: