quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hello ME AGAIN..LOL..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rbns567

Quit Date:
May 18, 2004

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 12:54 PM    Post subject: Hello ME AGAIN..LOL.. Reply with quote

Hi all am still free of nicotine..AHA! bet you were wondering if I had slipped up and started to smoke well I didnt LOLOL..just an update things are ok at the moment am trying to do it one day at a time..and not get complacent which I usually do the old addiction kicks in and nicotine demon Scowling Demon starts saying go on just one wont harm you.. Confused BUT! IT DOES!!!!!...dont be taken in by nicotines lies! I have quite a few times but NO MORE...(kevin any emotions for feeling strong like wonderwoman or super man/woman???LOLOL..) Wink Laughing am going to have a lovley smelly shower..errmm I mean a nice smell of course LOLOLOL..sorry its my british humour starting..had better go before I drive you all up the wall or you fall off your seat with laughing..bye for now..Ros Very Happy

previously rosspink
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 1:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy your smelly shower and your new sweet smelling life. Congrats on keeping that quit, it looks good on you.

I wish you peace.

alison
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 2:40 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad you are still smoke free Ros! One day at a time....
Smile
THREEGRAND

Quit Date:
March 28, 2004

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 7:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing I'M SO GLAD THAT YOUR HOLDING ON TO YOUR QUIT, GOODFOR YOU ROS, YOUR DOING GREAT'''''''''''''''' Laughing GAIL
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 8:15 PM    Post subject: Congrats to you Reply with quote

Ros,

Congrats on maintaining your quit. As we're all learning, old Nicodemon Laughing Demon is a tough one to beat but we can do it.

Keep posting. You're doing fantastic. And, by the way, keep the British humor coming. I love it.

Living free for 2M, 22H & 45M & loving it.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: