quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Giving thanks...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nosmoex

Quit Date:
July 4, 2007

PostPosted: September 16, 2007 9:34 PM    Post subject: Giving thanks... Reply with quote

I came to this site as a newly quit smoker. I have received and given help on this message board. I do not know why we should not be able to support Kevin, at least in advice any way... We come to this board for help in many different ways. This is Kevin's board. If he came to his own board for help, so be it. Think of how much all of the free help, advice, encouragement and humor would have cost us elsewhere. I say: Do what we can and keep on choosing life. Nosmoex.
texas2step

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 17, 2007 12:02 PM    Post subject: I mean that!!!!! Reply with quote

You know Nosmo, I too have been mulling over Kevin's comment that he heard from some people who didn't approve of him seeking financial help here.... and no way I look at it does it not piss me off to the max. So I'm really glad to read your comments and I appreciate them, thank you!

We are family here. This place is sanctuary for EVERYONE. And who made that possible? Kevin. This place is always open, there's a lot of love to be found here and it's all FREE. Who did that? Kevin.

So I ask, what part of we are family does someone not get? If you cannot ask your "family" for help who can you ask? Yea I'm mad as a hornet that anyone who comes here and partakes of everything FREE and reaps the benefit of what this place has to offer would think they had a right to say to my Kevin that he did something they don't approve of.

Okay then.... Go away if you don't approve. If something here offends you, you are also FREE to LEAVE and not come back. And guess what, I'm an old broad who doesn't care what YOU think if you feel that way. I wish I could help Kevin more, I'd give him every dime he needed if I had it. Do you not think what I have gotten here has been PRICELESS????????

I sure as hell do.

Have a nice day all, I'm gonna cool off now -Wink

Texas

"You can't always have happiness, but you can always give happiness."
Anonymous

Quit: 8/14/06
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: September 17, 2007 7:44 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa Texas, best to rein it in a little...I do not think anyone is ungrateful

to Kevin for all he has done...but I do think that it is in the best interest of

this site that this discussion be dropped before it gets out of hand...this is

a quit smoking support site and the newbies do not need to get caught up

in a range war.

Now before I get stomped in this here earth, I am not stepping any deeper

into this...

I swore I was not going to go there but as usual my mouth has out ran my

better judgement so can we just move on...

Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: