quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hello - one year and going strong!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gracie

Quit Date:
May 8, 2007

PostPosted: October 21, 2007 11:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mardi, good for you. The thing I like about your post is that it's like a breath of fresh air. You seemed to have grabbed life and are living it happily smokefree. Congratulations on one year.
Idream

Quit Date:
October 9, 2006

PostPosted: October 24, 2007 10:23 AM    Post subject: Just a Big Thanks ANNA! Reply with quote

Laughing Anna - 1 hour - one day - one cig is all still an accomplishment for me - one year and going strong means that exactly for me - being strong - and anyone who tries is very strong. Tobacco/nicotine had me for many years and did a lot of damage - I now hate that old best friend of mine but I still miss the feeling it gave me - it was my pacificier for every event in my life - happy or sad. I fight daily to remember that I am now strong and do not require that pacificier any longer - first of all I do not think I even know how to spell pacificier so why should I need/want it? LOLOLOL! You just keep up your good work and this is a great place to get all those warm fuzzies and good support at any time you desire it. Mardi

He who would leap high must take a long run.
Danish Proverb -www.quotationspage.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: