quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Im Hungry & Bored but still Smoke-Free
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LANEY

Quit Date:
January 12, 2011

PostPosted: January 29, 2008 1:32 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, Kevin, Ill be good, but you realize I am blaming it all on the nicodemon! I got to hand it to you, We cant sneak anything past you, can we! Thanks for calling me "young lady" though it's been years, but I think I was in trouble then too.... Im almost afraid to ask what double-secret-probation is. Does that mean you're going to use me as a example??? Bummer, I know a lot of words better than that I could have used! I have kids & grandkids that have widened my vocabulary quit a bit over the years. OK, I'm wound up a little, I'm in a good mood tonight. Thanks Kevin, I wouldnt be quit without this place to come to. Have a good one, Big Daddy!! ahhhh, that was the nicodemon again... Laney

Life isn't about how to survive the storm........ But how to dance in the rain. author unknown
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: January 29, 2008 3:09 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

just keep it going Laney...one day at a time...that was a good one...keep thinking! Weather is good for a rant or two...crazy things the animals (four legged) do....be creative! Just don't smoke!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
daggy12

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 29, 2008 11:20 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laney this the best site ever!!! bitch bitch bitch all you want just so long as your still quit!!!! you go girl!!!

Life can only be "understood" by looking backward, but must be "lived" by looking forward.

Patty
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 29, 2008 4:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
LANEY

Quit Date:
January 12, 2011

PostPosted: January 30, 2008 12:52 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys! OK, I guess I better be good................................hmmmmm. Well, the weather here is crazy. It was just up to 51 degrees with a cold front dropping the temps down to about 5 with a windchill of about minus 30. all in a few hours. With freezing rain, turning to snow. I feel a snow day coming on in the morning, no school, so I'll have my 2 grandsons. My son is quiting too so now it makes it easier being around him. My oldest daughter quit a few months back. Now it's just my husband smoking. He's cut back, but still hiding in the bathroom with the ceiling fan going & the window opened. (Gee, I did that back in jr. high!) I'm a little shakey today, but I'm being good & Im not going to say any words a lady shouldnt use. But ya know? I've heard lard ass used on tv today. Actually it was on a kid show my grandson was watching. Even on the soaps, boy, they are getting away with a lot of words on those! I'm boring myself here, Rolling Eyes Just wanted to say Hi & I'm still quit! Later, Laney

Life isn't about how to survive the storm........ But how to dance in the rain. author unknown
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: January 30, 2008 3:26 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

just keep it going...good job...I'm glad you've got some re-inforcements there!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 30, 2008 11:51 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laney....with your sense of humor...the ole Scowling Demon doesn't stand a chance!

And....loved the part about anything after actually getting up is a bonus. Wink Laughing Laughing But, hey, that's the attitude to have....taking it just a day at a time...and no pressure, just live the day! Wink Very Happy

Girl....you Go! And keep kicking the demon to the curb! Boogie! Boogie!

Big Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: January 30, 2008 5:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Laney ~ Good for you! (Re:"I'm still quit!") Same yucky weather here in Michigan, no school, second day. Stay warm!!! Smile

Essie
4/14/04
LANEY

Quit Date:
January 12, 2011

PostPosted: January 31, 2008 4:53 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great! Backup & strength right around me! Now maybe somebody in Penn, & Ky, & I might just make it! I never noticed you lived in Michigan Essie. So you both know how bad this weather sucks! I had my grandsons today, no school day & they told me some info from their psychomom, my x daughter in law. So I'm having a little trouble concentrating tonight & I've had more than a few thoughts about smoking. If I'm going to lose a quit, its going to be from something alot better than her. But I am a little shakey, because it concerns my grandsons & son. Amazing what a bitch will do to collect welfare! I think I can say bitch on here, as long as I dont say the" lardass" bitch. I probably should go read some in here, not for support to keep me from smoking,because there are none in the house anyway, but so I can find all the words I CAN say, because the ones going through my head sure aren't printable! We need a little section, where we can rant & use all the dirty words we need to say. stress is not good while your trying to quit. People that are offended just wouldnt have to go in there. It would be theraputic & educational, we who want to bitch could learn some new words!!! They just updated our winter storm watch up to a storm warning for Thursday night, which means she will have the boys when they cancel school Friday, I feel a long extreme bitch-athon churning. This is not good, trust me. It takes a lot to get me going,but I'm there now! I guess I better get out of hear for a while. It's not going to be pretty! Maybe I'll go check ebay for a voodoo doll!! Laney

essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: January 31, 2008 8:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Laney, Do we have the same ex daughter-in-law????????? Smile

Essie
4/14/04
LANEY

Quit Date:
January 12, 2011

PostPosted: February 1, 2008 12:57 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Essie, Boy I sure hope there isn't any more of skanks like her around! But since we are neighbors, she may have gone through all the guys here & now is branching out in Michigan! Seems like nothing gets to her, she abuses & threatens the kids & family services doesnt do a damn thing. Theres been too many kids killed by their own parents here in thie city & family services just turns their heads the other way. Still looking for that voo-doo doll. If I find one, do you want one for your x too? Shes definatly a trigger for me. But I'm ok, still pissed but not smoking!! Laney

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: