quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

9 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennifer32327

Quit Date:
November 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 9:22 AM    Post subject: 9 HOURS AND 20 MINUTES Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the support guys. I didn't get a chance to read it until this morning. I did smoke yesterday but today is my quit day. I haven't had a cig in 9 hours. I am still emotional I want to cry, but I am at work so that is hard to do. If someone comes to me and ask me if I want to go outside and smoke with them, I WILL SCREAM!!!!! That would not be a wise decision on that persons part. I know I can do this. I brought candy and straws with me today so I will be chewing and sucking like CRAZY!!!!
Yesterday was horiable, today is the same way but I am not by myself today, at least I am at work and I can post on the boards. Thank you so much for caring and writing to me. All of you are truly wonderful.
I CAN DO THIS, I CAN DO THIS, I HATE THIS, I HATE THIS!!!!! One minute at a time, one hour at a time. I have posted signs all over my house. (I QUIT SMOKING) I also have my 10 things I will do before I smoke, but I forgot to carry it with me today. I have been down this road before but this one is so much harder if may have to do with female things also!! But no more excuses you can always say "well this isn't a good time to quit right now" You will always tell youself that.
I WANT TO SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

God please get me through this day!!!! Please Please..... I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS I CAN DO THIS, I WANT TO QUIT I WANT TO QUIT I WANT TO QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

SORRY GUYS I AM VENTING AND RAMBLEING ON ON ON........BUT I HAVE TO GET MY THOUGHTS ON PAPER, COMPUTER, WHATEVER IT MAY BE.

Thanks again guys, so sorry for all of my rambleing on & on!
I'M SO SORRY!!! Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I have been quit for 9 hours, 21 minutes and 43 seconds (0 days). I have saved $1.55 by not smoking 7 cigarettes. I have saved 35 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/7/2004

Jennifer,

Keep your heart open to dreams for
as long as there is dream there is hope
and as long as there is hope
there is joy in living!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jkolako796

Quit Date:
May 16, 2004

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 9:28 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

All right Jennifer-

This is the one that will take, you know it and so do I! Just remember, without day one, there can't be a day two!

Keep yourself busy, and let me know if you need any help- you are stronger than a piece of paper wrapped around a bunch of dead leaves and you know it!

Joshua

I have been quit for 3 Weeks, 1 Day, 8 hours, 27 minutes and 19 seconds (22 days). I have saved $100.58 by not smoking 670 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 7 hours and 50 minutes of my life.

Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 10:23 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I can say is that i'm glad I'm not your keyboard!

You're doing fine and will continue to do fine!

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 10:30 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer,

I won't lie to you (as if I could) this is going to suck you know that but the only way to freedom is through this. Thank of this as the escape from the concentration camp. You are not going to accept your death by poison. You are taking your life back. You can do this. You are so much stronger than you think. Post as much as you need to we are all here for you.

I wish you peace.

alison
Jelli

Quit Date:
May 30, 2004

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 10:38 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer-
Congratulations- it has been over 9 hours by now!! You are doing great!!!
We are all with you. Direct your anger at the nicodemon when you can.
Maybe we need some kind of nicodemon voodoo doll to help us during the most painful time!
Remember it will only get better and all of your friends here are rooting for you!
Cathy
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 7, 2004 1:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep it going, Jennifer!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: