quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Well It happened just like
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 7:19 PM    Post subject: Well It happened just like Reply with quote

I said it was going to happen. I know some of you will remember a couple of years ago when my sister fired me as her power of attorney and I had to close down all our personal bank accounts. I begged the bank not to give her the money, I called adult social services and begged again for their help. (they called and made an appointment so of course everything was in order when they got there). I wished they would go by and see the apt she abandoned...the filth and damage. My nephew's live in is a Conn from hell and now my sister is on the run. They are headed to California with the grand kids who should have been taken into protective custody...one is most probable autistic...6 and not speaking in complete sentences and neither or the girls will keep their clothes on.. My sister wears glasses but the dog ate them...she has false teeth and the dog at them too. They quit paying for her extra medical insurance and she is flat out broke...people they blew 109,000.00 in two years.This is just such a sad hopeless situation for me that I had to post it ...maybe it will help someone else. I expect my sister to come back to Alabama in a pine box or handcuffs...my oldest sister will not tell me all she knows because she says she does not want me to get that upset... I had to back off people, that or risk getting hold of this girl and being in jail.

I will not smoke so don't worry about that...but I must admit, I am a little ashamed that I did not dismember this person while she was still in Alabama...that would have been one red-neck butt stomping that was well deserved... Laughing Laughing Laughing ok, that is enough of my dirty laundry... Wink
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 7:28 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay,

Girl chat time!!! Hold on dear....

Love ya
Deb

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 7:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear it, kay. Sad

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 9:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deb, thanks for the call you angel you....it really meant a lot to me.
Kevin, I am sorry to hear it too...I am truly devastated that I could not get her the help she needed...even her doctor would not step up.
Kay

Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 9:24 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what friends are for Wink Very Happy Just wait patiently...you'll get your turn to strangle them. Razz Laughing Laughing

Love and Big Big Hug

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 11:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yikes...sorry to hear your family woes....definitely not a good situation. I'll say an extra prayer. Take care Kay.

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 4, 2008 11:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mary, sorry to be thowing my family woes on the net Laughing Laughing but it was all I could do....at least i was able to get it out...the frustration and the rage that a person can come into a family and destroy it.
Kay

kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: October 5, 2008 9:43 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Kay. I do remember all you went through in your sister's behalf. How terribly disappointing to hear it was all for naught and you got absolutely no help from "the system."

I feel so sorry for the little ones. They have no control over their destiny and are left to follow a very mistaken example.

You musn't feel any responsibility for this miscarriage of justice. You did all you could long ago when it needed to be done. I just pray that you can, somehow, put this behind you and that those little ones will get through this safely.

You remain in my thoughts and prayers.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: October 5, 2008 12:15 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay,

It's good to have a place like Woofmang with loving people to get things off our chest. I am sorry to hear that your sister is behaving like she is. I haven't talked to one of my brothers in over a year and haven't talked to the other one in almost that time. It hurts how families can be and I have gotten mad about mine too for different reasons also. I can relate to your pain.

You will be in my thoughts and prayers today.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: October 5, 2008 7:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay ~ Sometimes families can be so difficult! Hugs and prayers to you

Essie
4/14/04
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: October 5, 2008 9:24 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking of you Kay.

My avatars name is moon ray
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 5, 2008 11:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Barb, Essie and Jo for your kindness. Jo, I pray "her family" will step in when they see what I have witnessed and the children will be taken care of. I pray that they will arrive safely to their destination.

I heard from my oldest sister today and she had received a call from the middle one (the sick one) that they had spent the day at Graceland, TN. Ugh, they were going to California...looks like they are taking some scenic route to me. The middle sister was so excited about seeing Elvis' mansion from across the street which tells me she is manic for sure. (A) she does not have any glasses (b) I have been there and you cannot see the house and the grounds for the bushes....oh sure you get a glimpse but not like she described...so, there is no telling where they really are.... They would not say where in California they were going, my oldest sister did not even get the tag number...she is still in denial that her nephew would do this to his mother.

Jo, I am working on the guilt part. Maybe I should have met the lady from adult social services and gone with her to my sisters apartment unannounced. I still have trouble understanding how they thought she could manage on her own if she had required a power of attorney for the past six years with me and 3 years with another person.
Kay

jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: October 6, 2008 1:36 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay
Not sure what to say, my thoughts of positivity (if there is usch a word) are headed your way.
Jim

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: October 6, 2008 9:09 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay, ditch the guilt!! You did all you could to help; your help was tossed aside. There was absolutely no more you could have done. Don't ever blame yourself for this situation.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 6, 2008 9:15 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Jo!!! Not your fault!

Big Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: