quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Stopping in to say hi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: December 19, 2008 11:43 PM    Post subject: Stopping in to say hi Reply with quote

I know I haven't been around to support you guys much lately my 3D life took a turn and I got a bit on the busy side. I am still quit and I now have my social security which will eventually allow me to move to Virginia tis is I am so pumped. I will be going to my guy and live there. I am happy for a change in my life but a little sad too because I now am having to tell the X fiance I will no longer be there. I went on my trip to Virginia and had a GREAT time. But the Xfiance called to tell me that he was mising me and he was sorry for being such a jerk. That everything that went wrong between us was his fault and basically asked me to marry him again. o.o I didn't answer but meh... I am moving on as I feel it is to little to late

Yeah I know I just rattled on. My poiint is that I am happy and that I am going to strive for a life where I can be happy... I I can actually have a life and the memories that plague me here will be something I can deal with easier as won't be plunked down in the middle of them trying to deal with them when I live them basically every day including living in the house where my X husband beat and raped me.

Yes I did it again I rattled on lol Sorries. Anyway guys I will stop by from time to time and check up on all of you.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: December 20, 2008 12:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leona - ramble away....I'm glad to hear things are heading in a new direction. Hold on to your freedom...and keep taking it one day at a time!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: December 20, 2008 10:52 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear from you, quit buddy. I've missed you, Leona. Please visit more often.

So glad to hear that your life will soon be more settled and that you're going to be able to go back to Virginia. Do you ever hear from Margaret. I think of her often too.

Thanks for visiting the boards. Take care and stay in touch.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 20, 2008 11:46 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to see you, leona! Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: December 20, 2008 8:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leona ~ I miss you too and hope you continue to drop by more often. Glad your life is improving and I KNOW you won't miss our Michigan snow! How deep is it up there? We have about a foot and expecting more. Hope you are well and warm. Smile

Essie
4/14/04
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 21, 2008 12:00 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona,

It is good to see you post. Nice to hear your happy now. Ex's can be a problem. You ex fiance may say he'll change but they seldom to.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: December 22, 2008 5:00 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leona.
Jim

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: December 22, 2008 2:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim hi to you too. Nice to see you are still around here
Barb: Yes ex's can be horrible at times and an I am fortunate to have two of them (partial sarcasme there)
Essie: No I will not miss Michigan's snow I was born and raised here and never liked it. We have over a foot and another 6 - 10 expected. and the temperatures are horrible below zero and that is without the wind chill
Kevin: Thank you for leaving the light on. There are times that a person needs to come home.
Kanprint: YAY hi I have missed the boards. Just got busy and well still am but am working towards getting un busy.
Mary Dude: Am doing my best to hold on to my freedom and take one day at a time but sometimes it is really hard to do.

To all of you I have missed you all and will stop by as time allows

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: