quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Still going strong!! 22 HOURS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennifer32327

Quit Date:
November 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 10:01 PM    Post subject: Still going strong!! 22 HOURS Reply with quote

Thanks guys for the wonderful feedback and advice! I am still going strong. I have gotton through a couple of bad cravings tonight but I am determined to QUIT! I don't want to ever feel like I did today, with my chest hurting. I think tomorrow it will really hit me but I know I can stay strong and beat this thing. I also love knowing I can come to this site and post anything I feel and know I will have friends to back me up. This seems so different this time, it feels different. Actually this evening at work when I was leaving a coworker of mine was outside talking and smoking she asked me if I would like one. Well I said "I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE" It was the greatest feeling in the world to know I didn't want it. I made my choice to not smoke. IT FELT GREAT!!! I am feeling pretty strong tonight! But, I know the next couple of days will be rough but I will plow through them like I did today! Thanks guys for everything!

I have been quit for 22 hours and 5 seconds (0 days). I have saved $3.66 by not smoking 18 cigarettes. I have saved 1 hour and 30 minutes of my life.

Cool Cool

Jennifer,

Keep your heart open to dreams for
as long as there is dream there is hope
and as long as there is hope
there is joy in living!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jkolako796

Quit Date:
May 16, 2004

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 10:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Job! That first time saying you don't smoke sure feels great doesn't it?

Make sure you reward yourself - get some cake or something!

Joshua

Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: June 11, 2004 11:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Jen
You can do this...one day, one hour, one moment, and one craving at a time. Many before y ou have made it and so can you. Yes it is tough, but deep breath, drink lots of water, post post and post. You can do it we are right here with you.

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: June 12, 2004 9:10 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen
You can do this. I am a 30 year somker who quit I am doing this so I have faith that you can also. You are so much stronger than you think you are. Go for the gusto girl show that old Laughing Demon that you don't need him want him or even care abouthim. He will eventually give it up. Honestly it will get easier as time goes on. Don'g let anyone or anything stand in your way of quiting.

Two months, 22 hours, 10 minutes and 17 seconds. 2476 cigarettes not smoked, saving $427.27. Life saved: 1 week, 1 day, 14 hours, 20 minutes.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 12, 2004 9:49 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

keep it going, Jennifer!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 12, 2004 9:49 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WAY TO GO. YOU CAN DO IT, YES YOU CAN! LOL
KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB.
Leen

aunt leen
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 12, 2004 9:53 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Way to go. You do what you have to, I know how hard it is. I am still having a heck of a time but you can do this. You keep away from others who smoke if you have to , I did the first time I quit and stupid me made it for 10 days and then I smoked. That was the stupid part.
You do what you have to and know we are all here for you right behind you , we got your back. lol
leen

aunt leen
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 12, 2004 10:24 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keep being strong Jennifer!! So proud of you for making it this far. You can do it. Keep the determination!
Barbara - Free and Healing for Nine Days, 10 Hours and 25 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 17 Hours, by avoiding the use of 208 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $31.14.

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: